Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: When the fook did this happen?

Is this a practical joke played by WWE.Com or is this actual for realz?

·
Registered
333 Posts
happenned this past monday.........orton will get it back soon though.........

Reactions: Riddle101

·
Banned
2,954 Posts

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well hey, Id prefer Miz than Orton as champ. Orton bores the shit out my ass.

If he won it clean (ish), then well played WWE.

Did this happen at SS? Is it worth a watch?

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Well hey, Id prefer Miz than Orton as champ. Orton bores the shit out my ass.

If he won it clean (ish), then well played WWE.

Did this happen at SS? Is it worth a watch?
If you count Nexus beating the shit out of Orton and injuring his knee b4 the match clean, then sure, it was clean. Almost getting your ass kicked by an injured man is not clean

Really

Orton was hurt but he was still good to go, and the miz beat him all on his own

it wasn't squeaky clean but clean by mitb standards
that's not what clean means. Orton was not good to go, he was selling that shit like crazy.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The Miz won MITB... that's practically a free ticket to a world title reign so I don't know why so many people are surprised that he's WWE champion now. Not to mention the fact that WWE have been building Miz up for quite a while now.

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you count Nexus beating the shit out of Orton and injuring his knee b4 the match clean, then sure, it was clean. Almost getting your ass kicked by an injured man is not clean
Oh right....not clean then.

I don't really like Miz, but he is somebody other than Orton or Cena....or Sheamus....so its ok with me.

I'll judge his run when its ended, got to give him a chance eh?

·
Registered
99 Posts
It was a hell of a lot cleaner than the majority of past cash-ins where the challenger runs in, hits their finisher and wins the title. At least Orton was able to wrestle the match, even if he wasn't at 100%.

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The cleanest cash-in ever? Let's not get ridiculous. :lmao
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao I've just watched the last 10 minutes of Raw as we speak, your avatar haha!

That kids face was pure anger.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
The cleanest cash-in ever? Let's not get ridiculous. :lmao
Agreed, if anything I'd call it the weakest cash-in ever considering the beating Orton had already taken. RVD's cash-in is the cleanest imo, he did it in a booked match (admittedly at an event and in a match that gave him a big avantage) and, while Edge intefered, that was not at his instigation.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
^ Also considering Cena didn't exactly wrestle the cleanest match, using the steel steps and all that. It was evenly contested.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Orton almost won and was jumping around like maniac he looked to be atleast 69% to me
That's very specific of you...

1 - 20 of 120 Posts