Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed the Columns Section and the Celebrities Section have been removed. The Celebrities section isn't a big a deal, but I have an issue with the Columns Forum being removed. I know there weren't that many different people posting columns, and most columns didn't get that much feedback, but there were some people who regularly read and appreciated the columns posted there.

I put a lot of work into all my columns and I'm sure everyone else who posted columns there put a lot of time into them as well. They required much more work than the typical long post you'd see on this forum and I don't think its right that all those columns got erased like that.

Considering the amount of work that goes into the columns and that there were people who regularly read them, I think that section should be restored.

·
Administrator
59,087 Posts
It wasn't active. There is a columns thread in General WWE and Other Wrestling. You can always repost the column there. Or I can find your column post and post it in one of those threads.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It wasn't active. There is a columns thread in General WWE and Other Wrestling. You can always repost the column there. Or I can find your column post and post it in one of those threads.
I don't think it was a good idea to merge all the columns and their feedback into one giant thread. It's better then nothing, but its hard to find specific columns you're looking for. Plus every post from that forum is shown according to the date it was posted, meaning if someone left feedback for a column weeks or months after it was posted and other columns were posted in between then, it shows up in the thread far away from the actual column it was for.

Every column really needs its own thread. Can't you create a sub forum in the WWE Section just for columns, like there is for Classic Wrestling?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts