Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 528 Posts

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Colt Cabana's podcast is like the best thing in wrestling right now. It's hosted on welovecolt.com each week and you can also find the full set here: http://tsmradio.com/coltcabana/ .

For those who've never came across it before, on the podcast Colt sits down with his friends in the wrestling business and chats shit about their lives. The latest episode (#27) features Sara Del Rey and previous guests include everyone from CM Punk to Samoa Joe to Domino...yeah that Domino.

Here are some video highlights of the Briscoes podcast taping. Their interview was LOL funny and a must-listen.

Anyone on here listen to the shows? If so discussify.

***​

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
I listen to it. There's not much to discuss except that Cabana is my favorite Jew and is the inventor of the word win.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Oh yeah, I listen to this every chance I get. I've gone through maybe half of them. I didn't know there was video footage, so that's pretty cool.

Some highlights: the Briscoes one was probably the funniest. Jimmy Jacobs was good. Ace Steel was good. Necro was fucking awesome, and seemed like a guy who would be really awesome to have a long conversation with. And Sara Del Rey is sexy even when she's doing a podcast.

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
So the podcast with Helms last week was great, especially with Jimmy Hart on it and Curry Man at the end.

But the real greatness is this week's edition. Colt sits down with --- THE IRON SHIEK. Must listen IMO.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
The only podcast I'll listen to, I really love these. I have a few to get caught up on, but I like to wait til I have a few to listen to, then put them on my Ipod and listen to them in my car.

Now I am just waiting on Wrestling Road Diaries.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I listen to it every week. This week with Shiek however were not that good. I think the Colin Delaney Ace Steele and CM Punk ones are my favorite. Colt Cabana is the perfect wrestler when it comes to doing this Podcast thing. I really hope that he will have Low-Ki or Kenny Omega on the show.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Aw hell nah. This week's guests are...the INSANE CLOWN POSSE?!

Is this really even worth bothering with? My head is saying NO, but my gut cannot resist.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Baffling that Cabana was axed by the WWE-EEEE has he's more charismatic and entertaining on interviews than a lot of the guys on the payroll

Then again, it's the WWE-EEEE, so it's not baffling at all....

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yeah, after actually listening to this week's show I'd say stay far, far away from it. I feel so much dumber right now.

1 - 20 of 528 Posts