Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Duke University Sex Mess : Female Student Pens "F*ck List" Detailing Sexploitations W/13 Athletes. Rating Their Performance,Size Etc. Now It's Gone Viral Exposing Their Names & Pics

Karen Owen (left) penned the "F*ck List"​

What 13 Duke athletes thought was just an easy piece of a** has turned into public humiliation for them and their families.

22 year-old Duke graduate Karen Owen penned a 42 page mock thesis titled “An education beyond the classroom: excelling in the realm of horizontal academics”, describing her sexual exploits in great detail.

Karen included pictures and names of the men, along with a pros and cons rating system. Raw Points were earned or deducted based on looks, athletic ability, humor, accents, sexual stamina, creativity in bed and penis size.

Once the points were totaled the men would be ranked from best to worst on the "Official F*ck List."

Some of the stuff she wrote about is downright hilarious, like the excerpt below

Then there was the guy who treated her like the tramp , he didn't score that high with her, lol.

Karen supposedly wrote the thesis only for close friends of hers to see, as a joke. But one friend passed it to another friend, and so on until it had literally spread across the globe.

Now that it has, Karen is expressing regret. She's taken down all of her profiles on social networking sites and has issued an apology.

“I regret it with all my heart. I would never intentionally hurt the people that are mentioned on that," she told The News Of Today.

Full Storie: http://jezebel.com/5652114/college-girls-power-point-fuck-list-goes-viral-gallery
Video: http://www.youtube.com/v/WzRfuquTf30?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Hahaha, this is great. Nice to see girls getting their own backs...even if she has made herself look like a massive slag.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
I'd like to see a follow up Power Point of the trials and tribulations she goes through with her many STD's.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
Oh don't get me wrong, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

But still it's not like she's perfect, and for she doesn't have much room to complain about anybody's size when her boobs are nonexistent.
Penis size is much more important than boob size. Boobs aren't needed to have sex.

·
There are players and then there are pieces
5,052 Posts
You know if a guy posted a fuck list and rated every girl he banged at school he would be painted as a creep and would have been panned by the media.

·
Only here 4 The BO$$
3,717 Posts
I admit some of the shit she wrote is hilarious but she made herself look like a hoe. I can't believe she fucked 13 guys in her years at Duke. That's nasty. Hopefully she hasn't contracted anything or given anything to someone else. That many sexual partners (especially at her age) is disgusting whether you're a man or a woman. :no:

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
I can't believe she fucked 13 guys in her years at Duke.
Why? Thirteen in three years is fuck all in the real world.

The real question is 'how?'

I mean, she's pretty nasty-looking, tbh. Are the athletes at Duke really that desperate? Did I miss the Blue Devil's post-national championship tradition where they fuck a whole bunch of skanks?

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
This remind anyone of Mallrats?

There's a book and movie deal coming your way, chica.
Hell yeah it reminds me of mall rats. Lmao! It's interesting to compare myself to this chick because I almost do the same thing. I don't write it all down and evaluate the piece of ass I just fucked but I won't fuck someone with a dead personality or is a bitch. There is a difference between being annoying and just a bitch to me. I'll fuck an annoying chick. Being a bitch is not interesting to me. I don't care how beautiful a chick is, it's a big turn off, that is... for me. I hope I never run into this chick because if I ever have sex with a psycho that writes down how my personality is, how big my junk is, what not, that's a psycho bitch for you. F that.

·
DreamWeapon
15,249 Posts
The French Canadian tennis player is a hero to all men in this world, I wish he was a member of this forum so i could rep him with all my admiration.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts