Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Harley's Circus
2,591 Posts
He was good on NXT with the Danielson feud but then he just became obnoxious and burries all the faces and since hes the play by play guy its even harder to get the faces over since he sucks at that as well while hes coming all over the heels.

As a character hes become more interesting but hes still horrible in just about all aspects of commentary besides his delivery.

· Harley's Circus
2,591 Posts
I couldn't care less how bad of an announcer he is, he's absolutely hilarious. I hope he keeps doing this forever.
Hes entertaining but he serves no purpose since hes essentially sucking at what hes supposed to be doing which is calling the match. Whenever he spends upwards of whole minutes ignoring whats going on in the ring to be obnoxious its not entertaining anymore its stupid. Hes ignoring his job to push his character in the wrong setting. Then once we get to the main event he flip flops back into a face and has the play up for the favorites.

I think the problem is the WWE has him doing too much, instead of Jerry Lawler leaving they should have Micheal Cole's role scaled back to just NXT commentary and backstage interviews.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.