Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apperently Cole is supposed to give his explanation to why he screwed over the king last monday. What do you guys make of this, it was a surprising incident but where is this angle going to go? I honestly do not want the commentary to overshadow the wrestling in WWE by them personally bantering with each other instead of the actual matches. The best angle possible is that Cole becomes an on screen guy like the gm or "acting" gm and Ross replaces him. Other then that I cannot see Cole and Lawler still working togeather for the time being.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
I still don't understand why people think Cole will be the one to leave the announce team.
If anything I see this angle leading to some sort of 'loser leaves Raw commentary' match in which the Miz helps Cole beat Lawler, thus leading to Lawler's on screen retirement and maybe using him as an agent or maybe sending him to Smackdown! and bring back JR to Raw.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
If Cole revealed himself as the RAW GM and JR became the new announcer, that would be fucking awesome. Sadly, i don't see this happening because if Cole was the new GM, why would he hire JR to be the new announcer?

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
And why would he forcefully put Miz in a title match last week?

A lot of things the GM has done recently makes it less and less likely that it's Cole.

14,478 Posts
It was done to increase the animosity between Cole and King at the table. We're probably gonna hear a lot of arguing between the two from now on. It also pretty much solidified Cole as a heel. I don't think we'll hear him saying anything good about any of the faces anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts