Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back I made a post about Cole and The Miz being the masterminds behind the entire Nexus angle, considering that Nexus originated from NXT and that Cole and Miz manipulated everyone on that show to become the Nexus.

I still firmly believe that, even moreso with Punk being in the picture. It's the only way I can honestly think of to make sense of Punk's defection to the Nexus.

Why? Everything Cole touches, Nexus touches. Cena has complete trust in Cole; Nexus destroys him. Cole had a very important place in NXT; Nexus originated from NXT. Cole and King have a problem with each other; The Miz personally beats the crap out of King. Punk was on commentary; Cole was able to personally manipulate Punk into thinking Cena is what's wrong with the WWE, and the Nexus is truly the way to go.

Cole truly is the new voice of the WWE as he says, and Punk firmly believes it as well. And at the top of Cole's plan? Make The Miz the greatest champion of this era.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I made a post like this and the moderator removed it.
It's probably because you perhaps made a post in an irrelevent topic, like you're doing now.

And to the Mods: sorry i accidentally put this in the General section. Can someone move it to RAW?

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,036 Posts
So CM Punk is just a puppet while Cole and The Miz are the real leaders of Nexus. So why exactly isn't Nexus helping Miz out, why is there generally no real interaction between them. As for Cole, well it's possible but I don't think so.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So CM Punk is just a puppet while Cole and The Miz are the real leaders of Nexus. So why exactly isn't Nexus helping Miz out, why is there generally no real interaction between them. As for Cole, well it's possible but I don't think so.
The Miz can handle things on his own as opposed to Wade Barret who's been portrayed as a coward this entire time. Granted, the Miz is a bit of a coward, but he has already proven since NXT Season 1 that he can handle things without using an army. He's also influenced Riley as well, and I bet the IWC can drool themselves to sleep in thinking Riley is also a part of Nexus.

With Barret excommunicated by Punk through the Miz and Cole's orders, it only sets up the higher power angle even better, and makes The Miz look even more like a mentally intimidating heel than before.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I don't think Cole is the Nexus leader. Or has any affiliation with The Nexus at all.

Regardless, anything with Cole is, oh, dare I say, awesome.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I don't think Punk is The Miz's bitch. Punk is leader, not follower.

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
A while back I made a post about Cole and The Miz being the masterminds behind the entire Nexus angle, considering that Nexus originated from NXT and that Cole and Miz manipulated everyone on that show to become the Nexus.

I still firmly believe that, even moreso with Punk being in the picture. It's the only way I can honestly think of to make sense of Punk's defection to the Nexus.

Why? Everything Cole touches, Nexus touches. Cena has complete trust in Cole; Nexus destroys him. Cole had a very important place in NXT; Nexus originated from NXT. Cole and King have a problem with each other; The Miz personally beats the crap out of King. Punk was on commentary; Cole was able to personally manipulate Punk into thinking Cena is what's wrong with the WWE, and the Nexus is truly the way to go.

Cole truly is the new voice of the WWE as he says, and Punk firmly believes it as well. And at the top of Cole's plan? Make The Miz the greatest champion of this era.
What's Coles problem with The Undertaker then?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Cool idea OP, I follow you apart from the part about Punk.

Maybe he isn't in on the plan, he's just found about it and is now trying to fuck it up, by commandeering the weapon that is Nexus.

I hope you're right tbh, it could be cool.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,036 Posts
The Miz can handle things on his own as opposed to Wade Barret who's been portrayed as a coward this entire time. Granted, the Miz is a bit of a coward, but he has already proven since NXT Season 1 that he can handle things without using an army. He's also influenced Riley as well, and I bet the IWC can drool themselves to sleep in thinking Riley is also a part of Nexus.

With Barret excommunicated by Punk through the Miz and Cole's orders, it only sets up the higher power angle even better, and makes The Miz look even more like a mentally intimidating heel than before.
Perhaps you haven't been watching The Miz, but the guy can hardly handle himself at all. He needed interference from Alex Riley and Micheal Cole in order to beat Jerry Lawler in a ladder match a few weeks ago, and Randy Orton too. He's been portayed as an unworhty champion, so how exactly can he handle himself when he hasn't exactly shown any real signs. There is no way Miz has any power within Nexus, and if he did then why hasn't he been revealed already. A guy like Miz would not be hiding in the shadows, he'd be out in front leading them, and having them help him.

As for Wade being excommunicated. That seems more to do with CM Punk then it does for Miz or even Cole. Why would CM Punk take orders from those two guys? he would never take orders from Miz and I doubt he cares at all about Cole. Punk has been acting on his own accord, and is using Nexus himself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts