Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just watched some recent clips on youtube of Cole and his new heel days and ive gotta say i actully starting to hate him, now to me thats doing a good job because i like Cole. its been such a long time since i can say i hate a heel. (wen i say hate a heel i mean as a good thing heels are supose to be hated), i hope they work on this more could go somewere good hes deffo got the mic skills for it. what ever they do with him i hope its really good i really want him to be a heel GM.

Alot of people are saying that he could manage miz but i think that would be a huge step down for him. if they keep building him up to be this great heel that he is starting to be having a little attitude it would be really good for the show. Id like to see him using his new heel attitude in a promo with Cena trying to piss Cena off giving Cole that back bone hes never had.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Cole is one of the most entertaining things about Raw. It's good that they realized it's time to spice things up a bit in the commentary box.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
He's still bad at commentating, but yes he is dare I say bearable while being a heel commentator as it adds interest and variety to the announce table.

·
1,818 Posts
He's making Raw and smackdown a whole lot of entertaining, bringing the commentators more into the show rather than boringly calling a match. Still miss JR though he needs to be bought back to work with Cole.

·
STRONGER THAN A BEAR, FASTER THAN A BUCK!
2,092 Posts
I want to see Austin give him another beating so yes, he is doing a good job.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
He still sucks as a commentator, and that's all I care about. Commentators are supposed to make you concentrate and be excited about the match, while Cole distracts you from it.

Once they make him a manager, i may like him.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Him grabbing Lawler by the leg and getting punched was one of the funniest things I saw in a long ass time.

Michael Col: Great character, still shitty announcer

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Urgh, his antics are funny sometimes but he's a commentator and he's always bitching about something instead of calling the damn match. It's awful.

·
Legend
1,715 Posts
His character is pretty decent, but when you end up calling Stephiane Mcmahon Triple H's husband and not to mention a million other dumb botches, your a pretty bad commentator.

Have Cole as Miz's manager and get JR back to commentate with CM Punk please.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
I'm a pretty big Cole mark, but I have to admit, I wish he'd call the match sometimes. His NXT stuff is brilliant, when you just see him and Matthews in the background, slouching and cracking jokes. However, I'd rather on the main show Raw, he called the matches etc.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
His character is pretty decent, but when you end up calling Stephiane Mcmahon Triple H's husband and not to mention a million other dumb botches, your a pretty bad commentator.

Have Cole as Miz's manager and get JR back to commentate with CM Punk please.
That's actually a really cool idea. The Miz, Riley, and Cole could form a little stable. King and CM Punk could handle commentary for while.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
i can like a heel for the work there doing and not hate them. i used to be a huge fan of cole but now him being involved in matches having an orgie when alex riley and miz come out and then praising cena ten seconds later. its starting to get very very annoying and wwe is taking a turn for the worse with cole. i tune in to watch wrestling and wrestlers not have cole take over the whole show

·
Legend
1,715 Posts
The Miz - wrestler
Alex Riley - enforcer
Michael Cole - manager

It would work.
"The awesome anti interwebs stable". Be jealous?

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
I used to hate Cole and I still think he's a crappy play by play commentator but at least he has an entertaining character now some thign that I nevr thought I'd see one day. Him having great chemistry with Stryker also adds to it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts