Wrestling Forum banner

Cole calls Matthews a ****** on Twitter

21432 Views 254 Replies 128 Participants Last post by  Arya Dark

:lmao

I wonder how GLAAD will feel about this.

Edit: Here's the link to his Twitter since there will inevitably be a flood of retards who don't know how to use Google properly asking for it - www.twitter.com/michaelcole

Re-edit: He's already removed it.
Reactions: Huganomics
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 255 Posts

· Banned
4,205 Posts
lol quality, I freaking love Cole.

Hope it pisses off the GLAAD even more.

Anything that annoys liberal left wing do-gooders is top entertainment.

Reactions: Len Hughes Presents

· Registered
1,075 Posts
Cole has transcended his position as WWE troll and became a regular internet troll. Great.

· Registered
4,953 Posts
Well Taz kinda called him on it and his response was "lol". Doesn't seem very Cole-like. Gotta be some little hacker lol.

I hope not though, would be awesome if he was just like NAH FUCK RULES.

· Registered
704 Posts
I sure hope that his account was hacked, because if this was actually Cole then I think he fucked himself over. Actually scratch that, I hope that he really DID post that so we can finally be rid of his annoying ass.

lol quality, I freaking love Cole.

Hope it pisses off the GLAAD even more.

Anything that annoys liberal left wing do-gooders is top entertainment.
Right. Here's the difference between casual gay jokes and calling someone a "******": calling someone a "******" is essentially the same as calling a black person a "n*gg*r". It IS a derogatory term, and it IS offensive to many people. If GLAAD wanted to complain about this then they would be perfectly justified.

· Registered
413 Posts
Hahaha. He hasn't removed it. Wonder what Josh thinks about it all. It's a shame for him being caught in this feud between Cole and Lawler.

· Registered
413 Posts
He cleaned up his act fast enough..

Michael Cole:
I apologize to any and all who were offended by my tweet toward young Josh Mathews. It was obviously not meant the way it was taken.

· Registered
4,651 Posts
Right. Here's the difference between casual gay jokes and calling someone a "******": calling someone a "******" is essentially the same as calling a black person a "black". It IS a derogatory term, and it IS offensive to many people. If GLAAD wanted to complain about this then they would be perfectly justified.
Oh dear. fpalm

No, they would not be justified at all. Cole's Twitter is kayfabe. He's playing a character on television that is supposed to be rude, mean, obnoxious and ignorant. Calling someone a "******" fits all of those characteristics.

GLAAD is like the boy who cried wolf with this kind of stuff. They complain about inconsequential bullshit so much that when they actually have a valid complaint (like with John Cena), they either get ignored or shit on by everyone.

Anyway, it'll probably be deleted by the time I finish typing this.

· Registered
1,075 Posts
He cleaned up his act fast enough..

Michael Cole:
I apologize to any and all who were offended by my tweet toward young Josh Mathews. It was obviously not meant the way it was taken.
Wait, what way WAS it supposed to be taken? Does Cole think '******' is a term of endearment?

· Registered
704 Posts
Oh dear. fpalm

No, they would not be justified at all. Cole's Twitter is kayfabe. He's playing a character on television that is supposed to be rude, mean, obnoxious and ignorant. Calling someone a "******" fits all of those characteristics.

GLAAD is like the boy who cried wolf with this kind of stuff. They complain about inconsequential bullshit so much that when they actually have a valid complaint (like with John Cena), they either get ignored or shit on by everyone.

Anyway,it'll probably be deleted by the time I finish typing this.
Excuses excuses. Did someone tell him to post that? Does he have someone scripting what he says on twitter? No. He made the choice. If he had called R-Truth a "******" I suspect he would be getting crucified ATM. The fact is that the word is very offensive, and Cole is a fucking idiot for saying it. It is evident that he knew it was wrong by how quick he was to remove and apologize for it.

· Registered
10,571 Posts
dude, its just a word. "******" isnt always meant to be a homosexual slur, but a name call in general. To many people it means nothing more than "Dumbass"

Do blacks get offended when they use the N word as a way to mean "Homie"? No. they use it all the time and in the right context some of my friends would never be offended by it.

Even Freddie Mercury called people ******* for fun. He knew the term wasn't allways meant to be taken seriously

why don't we ban "Cracker" while we're at it?

You think cole Seriously ment to piss off Gays just by saying it?

Lighten up!

· Registered
318 Posts
Fuck GLAAD. Seriously, a bunch of people probably got offended by something meant to be a joke. Cole should tell those people to fuck off.

I'm not homophobic or anything like that, but if you can't take a joke, you are a ******.

Edit: Also, if anyone takes the above seriously, I rest my case.

1 - 20 of 255 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.