Wrestling Forum banner

Cole as a heel is freaking HILARIOUS!

4K views 45 replies 40 participants last post by  DR JUPES 
#1 ·
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Seriously, why has it taken them so long to make him like this? He is a natural, his hatred of King and love for the Miz is the one thing keeping me watching Raw, I was pissing myself at him last night on Raw and at the RR.

Good work Cole, keep it up! He must stay heel, he is just too damm funny!

Also, looks pretty nailed on for King/Cole at WM too.

#37 ·
He WOULD be entertaining as a heel, but he needs to go all-out with it. Just reading e-mails, insulting Bryan and slurping the Miz's shaft every week just isn't cutting it.

He just sounds like a three-trick pony:

1) Can I have your attention please? AND I QUOTE!
2) Oh, it's Daniel Bryan. What a dork! He's a vegan, he doesn't own a TV! Whine, whine, whine!
3) OH MY GOD IT'S THE MIZ! THE MIZ IS SO AWESOME, AND WHEN HE FUCKS ME I FEEL SO SAFE IN HIS ARMS! WAY TO GO MIZ! BEST CHAMPION EVER! I'M ORGASMING AS I SPEAK HERE!!!

#5 ·
It's sad that we only know Lawler now for being a stale face announcer, when only several years ago he was a truly gifted heel and an example of everything Cole fails to be, even when being given direction. Lawler was so off the cuff and natural in his defence of the heels and their actions, whereas Cole is like a hammer blow.

I'll always remember King at Mania X-8 during the RVD/Regal IC Title match. Regal was picking up his brass knux from the arena floor, which of course catches JR's attention... only for Lawler to jump in and say he was picking up fans' trash because he's such a gentleman.

THAT is heeldom. Now all we get is "MIZ MIZ MIZ!" and comments on how beautiful Vickie is.

#6 ·
i always laugh when he stands up when Miz comes out last night when he said he had chills was just to much i was like :lmao

#13 ·
exactly, like when king was a heel as a colour guy... cole as play by play actually has to be neutral alot and say things like "Daniel Bryan with a devastating blow, that was impressive! great young superstar.." then turn around and say "im shocked miz has let daniel bryan go even 5 minutes in this match...miz could beat him with his hands tied behind his back, DB is pathetic excuse for a sports entertainer!"

like it just doesn't work..

I find alot of things cole is doing very entertaining and add anothe relement to the show... mainly when he gets up and his actions AND when he chirps the king or josh matthews for a commentary error....... but last night by the end I was like fuck shut the hell up cole, this is getting ridiculous... so i dont know...

#12 ·
I find him amusing, too. Give it another 5 years, and people will be on here complaining how the newest commentator is not a patch on heel Cole at his prime.

King was better at his best, but then, Cole hasn't reached his peak yet, I don't think. The JR/Lawler commentary team really was special, and can't be that easily duplicated.

#16 ·
Cole's awesome!

So funny and entertaining!

His arguing with Jerry Lawler then when Lawler threatens him he goes back that he can't touch him which's funny as hell. The he loves The Miz, actually loves him! When he stands up and applauds him is hilarious and last night when he was demanding A-Ry to do something for Cena costing Miz the match was piss funny. Then he said something after Khali went for that pinfall that was quality too.

Seriously this guy's a legend in the making!

#19 ·
The issue with Cole is that he dosen't work as a full heel. I don't care if he really likes both The Miz and John Cena. He needs to be consistent with his character rather then dick riding both Cena (a face), and Miz (a heel) who do things differently, which makes me confused as to what Cole considers "cool" or not.

However, Cole's heel commentary gets ridiculous sometimes, which is funny.

#21 ·
Shame the only person he can put over is The Miz and when other heel commentaro have been hypocritical they have been witty to worm out an excuse but he just yells. His lve for The Miz is boring now. His heeldom actually helped ger Bryan over on NXT.

He can be funny, sometimes but he is annoying and loud. Then he mocks Striker for shouting when Booker T came out at the Rumble.

#22 ·
Jeez lighten up guys, he's better than he was before at least!

He was unbearable before he turned heel, at least now we get some laughs out of him.

It probably helps that I tend to skip through most of Raw so I dont hear everything he says.

#24 ·
I don't know why they couldn't have put someone else into his place (raw heel who takes all the heat) to begin with in 2010...it has to be a commenator....what a waste...

Now he can NEVER (EEEVVVVVEERRRR) go back to being a regular 'face' commentator ever again...it wont work....

#25 ·
Cole is hilarious. How anyone can't love Cole's awesome trolling is beyond me.

At the RR and at Raw last night, I noticed that he's made the final jump to being a fully fledged heel. He now hates Cena and Orton, who were always immune from heel Cole hate.

#26 ·
IMO this is the best run of his career
Besides when he used to get on and insulted by everyday Rock, DX etc

I think WWE has done a great thing with Cole that people don't get
They channeled a part of him that was annoying and make it Heel like and he's alot more useful this way

He's not only doing two jobs at once, being the top commentary guy and heel but it's better this way
Him doing his job as a sort of Bland Face commentator was getting really annoying, at least this way he's putting his annoyance to good use getting Heat from it and all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.