Wrestling Forum banner

201 - 205 of 205 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
Big fan of Cole...he's the total package except for one big thing.

His physique...he might get away with in NXT going against guys like Johnny...but imagine when he's on the MR and is in the ring with Reigns, Drew, KO, Bray, Braun, Joe, etc etc. Even against smaller heavyweights like Rollins (who is underrated in size IMO) & AJ...he's going to look funny and not very believable.

I wouldn't say they "suck" by any stretch. But currently I can't see them breaking into top spots due to their size.

Reactions: Illogical

·
24,253 Posts
I'm not sure about Gargano, but as ridiculous as it may seem I think Adam Cole will be the main roster's top heel within two years and be version 2.0 of HHH.
Hmmm, I don't know about Cole. The guy is 5'11" and 4 pounds shy of 205 Live and from what I've seen in terms of character it is just not there.

But crazy things can happen.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,438 Posts
I saw a clip of a 'counter for counter' spot from the last match they had and it was like watching New Japan in slow motion.

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,097 Posts
Look man, this has gone too far and is just getting stupid. You can search thru my posts over the last 3 years and you’ll see my opinions on them two.
You told ME that my claim was idiotic. I'm not going to look through your post history because you're too afraid to actually defend your statement after realizing what you've gotten yourself into. If you don't want to come out of this looking like you're scared, you'll give me your reasons. Otherwise, you are admitting I am right.

And when you say you’re going to make a case for something that means you’re going to try and prove something. If you can’t follow that I don’t know what to say anymore.
No, making a case for something can be applied to anything, whether it be facts or opinions. You can make a case for why someone would be a strong employee. You can make a case for why doing something one way would be better than the other way. This strawman argument of yours isn't going to work. If this is all you got then it's better for you to leave it here, because the holes are continuing to show and you are only making things worse.

201 - 205 of 205 Posts