Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't buy that they are in a fight, it looks like choreographed gymnastics. I can tell they are working together, which is the exact opposite of how it's supposed to be.

Red rep all you want, it's my opinion and it's not gonna change. This era of gymnastics and no selling is fucking awful.

·
Registered
24,530 Posts
We're really doing this?

Johnny Gargano, who has had some of the best matches, singles or tag in NXT history and Adam Cole, who has had great matches and is one of the best characters in wrestling.

I mean I get not liking a match, or not liking a certain pairing even. But now "they suck".

I mean that's a definition of a knee jerk reaction.

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts
I like both guys but that match had a few absolutely nonsensical moments that completely turned me off.

First Gargano kicks out of 2 Panama sunrises almost back to back. Then Cole kicks out of a super Canadian destroyer off the fucking top rope? I'm sorry but that shit was ridiculous and hurt the match.

Then theres the whole concept of the 3rd fall, it felt like their attempt to he edgy but blood and guts without blood and guts just comes off as lame.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I like both guys but I just haven't felt it with their trio of matches. Thankfully this is the end of their feud.
Also Johnny needs to stop sabotaging himself at TakeOver. He should have learnt to stop being so damn hot-headed and clouding his judgement after Ciampa.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,039 Posts
The second gif in your sig is perfect proof of my point. It's physically impossible to do that to someone without their co-operation. Is it a fight or a dance? Their matches look fake as shit.
Who are your favorite wrestlers?

Reactions: The Raw Smackdown

·
None. More. Hated.
6,449 Posts
Time limits would really help these twos matches.

Also Gargano needs to go on somewhere. Enough. They protected him way too much tonight. He caused himself to lose the first fall and Cole bascially fell on him for the third. Like, enough with this guy. Hes getting annoying.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,039 Posts
Time limits would really help these twos matches.

Also Gargano needs to go on somewhere. Enough. They protected him way too much tonight. He caused himself to lose the first fall and Cole bascially fell on him for the third. Like, enough with this guy. Hes getting annoying.
I did notice that, Trips is just so in love with him that he can't stand the site of him losing clean.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I wasn't a big fan of the match either. It DRAGGED like hell.

I'm rarely a fan of these 50+ minutes matches anyways. its why I have a hard time watching NJPW.
So you hate 50+ minute matches and equate them to njpw when currently they’re wrapping up the G1 where all matches have a 30 minute time limit.

Probably not your finest analogy.

·
None. More. Hated.
6,449 Posts
I did notice that, Trips is just so in love with him that he can't stand the site of him losing clean.
Im tired of his act. Its stale. Cole should have hit his finish and pinned the fucker 1 2 3. Thats it. Send him to the main roster. If Vince don't want him he would make a dope Cruiserweight Champ. He needs to get off NXT. What is Ciampa gonna come back and they reunite AGAIN or something. Just enough. ENOUGH

1 - 20 of 205 Posts