Wrestling Forum banner

Cody Rhodes vs Sin Cara feud - would you like to see it?

1552 Views 13 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Mr.Cricket
SMACKDOWN SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD, TURN BACK NOW // SMACKDOWN SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD, TURN BACK NOW

So yeah, the way the match was built seemed to be leading into a feud, although you never know with creative these days.

The way Rhodes entered with the mic, slandering Sin Cara's appearance under the mask, then repeatedly trying to remove the mask during the match. Also, the commentators talking about Sin Cara's appearance under the mask and the backstage talk about what the superstars (kayfabe) think about Sin Cara's apperance.

Personally, I'd like to see the feud, even though Rhodes would end up losing in the end because, lets face it, they won't unmask Sin Cara, which would be the point of the feud. They don't seem to have anything else to do with Rhodes or Sin Cara currently, so there doesn't seem to be any sort of obstacle stopping it.

RUSSO TWIST: Rhodes unmasks Sin Cara after a mask on a pole match, only to realise he is Ted Dibiase and Legacy is reborn! :russo
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· You are being watched
6,577 Posts
Re: Cody Rhodes vs Sin Cara feud - would you like to see it? [Thread contains spoiler

Russo Twist #2: Rhodes unmasks Sin Cara, only for it to be the real Cody Rhodes. The storyline heading in to Survivor Series would be who was playing the fake Cody Rhodes that unmasked Sin Cara. Cody Rhodes Azul vs. Cody Rhodes *****. :russo

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Cody Rhodes vs Sin Cara feud - would you like to see it? [Thread contains spoiler

Russo Twist #2: Rhodes unmasks Sin Cara, only for it to be the real Cody Rhodes. The storyline heading in to Survivor Series would be who was playing the fake Cody Rhodes that unmasked Sin Cara. Cody Rhodes Azul vs. Cody Rhodes *****. :russo
Just lost my shit, can't stop laughing. We should have a Russo twist thread in WWE general to make up plot twists for current storylines.

· Registered
651 Posts

I've been wanting a Rhodes vs Cara fued since last year and since they have shit else to do, it's the perfect time. I'm up for it.

· Registered
8,620 Posts

I wouldn't give a shit if it was over the mask, because it gives away the outcome right away. It would suck anyway, the had a pretty shitty match on SD, he's still got that fucking lighting, they've murdered Rhodes character, and as I already mentioned, they aren't going to unmask Sin Cara so the outcome is beyond obvious.

Luckily WWE don't give a shit about their midcard so I expect this to be forgotten by next week. They aren't exactly high on either guy are they? they can't even get on 3 hour Raw's.

· Registered
4,459 Posts

Not sure how much I'd like a feud with Sin Cara, but I want WWE to do SOMETHING with Cody Rhodes.

· Premium Member
27,049 Posts
lol at all the russo twists. But as to the OP, if they can do what they did tonight, again and again getting better every time, I'm all about it. Tonight was pretty good. and Rhodes history with his face mask is something WWE will capitalize on; thought make it suck.

· I know, it's been a while.
3,455 Posts
In a word yes.
I am a huge fan of the mid card prospects on Smackdown, we do have some talented youngsters who could carry the WWE to a successful few years of mid card feuds.
Cody Rhodes and Sin Cara could have a very good feud, although they would need to drop the standard Sin Cara lighting as there is no need for it.

I enjoyed there match on Smackdown and the ending did seem to set up something further, with the clear talking point of the match being Rhodes trying to rip Sin Cara’s mask off.

Maybe a summerslam match with a stipulation of Mask vs Hair… something along those lines.

· Registered
1,144 Posts

yes would love to see it, plus it would be stupid for not a feud to happen since Rhodes tried to take off the mask

:lol cant believe reading that was so funny

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.