Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His little segment with bagging Randy's head and then the evil laugh was just awesome.

I've been a fan of his work in recent months but now I know without a doubt Rhodes is main event material and probably the future of the company.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
So he's in your Fave Five now? Anyways, Cody has been a delight to see for the past few months. He has improved leaps and bounds and the sky is the limit for him. I can see him being in the main event scene next year. This current feud with Orton is really going to help him get to that level too. I just hope Orton doesn't squash him.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol fave five....

I'd say my fave five are... (in no particular order)

Cody Rhodes
Christian
CM Punk
Booker T (he's too entertaining on commentary to not be on this list!)
Wade Barrett

·
Asuka
96,211 Posts
I have a terrible feeling that Orton is going to obliterate cody at Vengeance. I said in another thread that cody has a near 0% chance of retaining the title, given how terrible WWE booking can be.
Why in the HELL would they give a 9 time world champion the Intercontinental title? He might obliterate Cody, but Cody is retaining. The ONLY reason at this stage of his career that WWE would give the IC title to Orton would be to give him the belt so he could get the triple crown.....and he's already got it.

·
Banned
1,042 Posts
Why in the HELL would they give a 9 time world champion the Intercontinental title? He might obliterate Cody, but Cody is retaining. The ONLY reason at this stage of his career that WWE would give the IC title to Orton would be to give him the belt so he could get the triple crown.....and he's already got it.
you know giving the IC belt to a former WHC/WWE champion isnt unprecedented, right? Also, no need to get so worked up about it.

Orton has suffered just about a month full of getting battered and left for dead in the ring. There is a high likelihood of him taking the IC belt at Vengeance in my mind. I'm sorry you disagree with me and have a differing opinion, and I can accept that fact...you however, if youre going to get shirty about differences of opinion, well, then--you might as well cancel your connection to the internet.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Rhodes is terrible, absolutely horrible on the mic with his stupid voice and even more stupid gimmick.
he's a good wrestler, i will give him that, but he's not believable and looks like a stork. Orton deserve better on PPV, maybe Sheamus in a N1C match.
the fact that a guy like that gets a push, shows you how desperate the WWE are, and how low the standards have fallen.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Hopefully Orton takes the title to give it true prestige and punts Cody's head off again to get his boring ass off of my tv.
Cody boring? Orton not boring?

Huh?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Rhodes is terrible, absolutely horrible on the mic with his stupid voice and even more stupid gimmick.
he's a good wrestler, i will give him that, but he's not believable and looks like a stork. Orton deserve better on PPV, maybe Sheamus in a N1C match.
the fact that a guy like that gets a push, shows you how desperate the WWE are, and how low the standards have fallen.
THIS X 100

everybody all excited about Cody Rhodes??? pathetic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts