Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am glad to see Mark Henry finally getting a title. I think 2-3 PPV runs is solid for him. Then guys like Sheamus, Barrett, then a likely Orton re-take of the title...

But I think Cody has really stepped up to the plate. Most fans torched this guy for the longest time. I was one at first, however, it seemed as if he got the "shot in the ass" he needed. He is so smooth in the ring. He speaks well enough on the mic. He rarely flubbs and he speaks believably. He works his character well. I do think he may need to lose the mask. He can still keep his character as a smug "better than you" type angle.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
No doubt, I went from wanting this guy to be released to being a huge fan, that shows how much he improved, He deserves it eventually but not now, let him gain more credibility with the IC title and be a top mid carder than let him have his time. He is also great at selling. And in before Pyro blast Cody :D

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
No doubt, I went from wanting this guy to be released to being a huge fan, that shows how much he improved, He deserves it eventually but not now, let him gain more credibility with the IC title and be a top mid carder than let him have his time. He is also great at selling. And in before Pyro blast Cody :D
The way he sold dream street on smackdown was priceless and yeah this guy is a future world champ but he is only 25 so he has plenty of time hopefully for the forseeable future he has a long regin as ic champ and makes it the title it should be one of great importance.

·
Banned
822 Posts
Rhodes is really boring. Then again a lot of SD lately has been boring.
I'm not sure I watch the same show as you because there's nothing boring on SmackDown IMO. But maybe, maybe except Randy ''The Reptile'' Boreton, but you know, he has the tendency to be boring

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
IMO Cody is one of the Top heels on Samckdown who is capable of putting on good matches and has under rated mic work.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
i think cause he is doing this for quite a long time but they need to give him something new well at least some development in his character
cause he has proved by now that he can get a lot of heat

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Well he's definitely a future World Heavyweight Champion imo so probably a future WWE Champion as well. Could do with getting more over and more steam behind him before getting pushed to the main event coming from a fan of his.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
He has the best character in WWE right now, IMO. His expressions are pitch-perfect and his ring-work is Fave 5 material. I wouldn't be surprised to see him as a 2013 champ.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I been a Cody Rhodes fan from the start. When ever the question was asked who would be more successful Ted DiBiase or Cody Rhodes. People where always shocked for me to say Cody. I glad to see I was right and I would love to see Cody Rhodes as the WWE Champion or the World Heavyweight Champion.

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
Not a fan of this stupid gimmick "phantom" or his previous stupid gimmick either "dashing".

Ziggler, Bryan, and Kofi should be miles above him on the totem poll.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Cody Rhodes is a much improved young talent.

I'd be curious to see how he does with a main event chance in the future.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
I can't see him getting anything but a thank you reign at the end of his career...if even that. He has a better chance than Barrett, though, which is absolutely ridiculous.
Cody is doing better than Barrett is and is looking to be a main eventer while Barrett is stuck doing Tag Matches,U Mad Breh? ;) But seriously though Barrett and Cody both have a nice future, look up not down, especially when they trusted Barrett with the Nexus angle.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts