Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the most of it was cut, but I still saw some. I went on youtube and saw Smackdown and it was edited out. Why is this? They edited but still showed it?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They completely skipped over the whole second half of what happened.
I know. But in the video there was no blood shown at all. Did they decide to show some blood last second?

Also, Ric Flair would have been proud. (If he was still in WWE)

·
Registered
547 Posts
I hope it is only the start of WWE bringing blood back
It was probably an accident, but I also wouldn't be surprised if this was just a "blood-tease"

I read somewhere that the whole point of not having blood and the matches being less crazy and violent was because they'd gotten to the point that it was so normal that it wasn't considered crazy and shocking or whatever and they really couldn't push the limit at a certain point.

Just like how CM Punk's promo was shocking for today's WWE, but it wouldn't have been shocking during The Attitude Era.

Hope that made sense, I was having a little trouble wording out my explanation there for a second.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Are you all a bunch of fucking vampires? Why the hell are you so pissed off over not seeing a bunch of freaking blood?
I'de like to just see the show unedited and if people get busted open, they get busted open. I hate how they have to edit everything for little 7 year old Cena fans now. Thats my main reason. Can't stand the fact the company tends to every need of a 7 year of child. Drives me bananas. Ratings are way down, why not see if some blood to enhance realism helps? I used to love it back in the day myself.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
The title of this made me think "Wait, how could he bleed without being cut?" But now I get it.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,777 Posts
I'de like to just see the show unedited and if people get busted open, they get busted open. I hate how they have to edit everything for little 7 year old Cena fans now. Thats my main reason. Can't stand the fact the company tends to every need of a 7 year of child. Drives me bananas. Ratings are way down, why not see if some blood to enhance realism helps? I used to love it back in the day myself.
Probably because a good chunk of the crowd is 7 years old?

I wont even get into great detail of the stupidity of people thinking lack of blood is why ratings are down.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts