Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Just because a lot of people watch something doesn't make it good lol. The main roster beats the crap out of AEW every week in the rankings, it doesn't mean it is a better show. Good for them though I guess...crazy to think that 900,000 is something to brag about. That isn't even TNA level ratings.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no it deserves its own thread
just like the cody & ic complainers making 20 threads a week in the aew section

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Just because a lot of people watch something doesn't make it good lol. The main roster beats the crap out of AEW every week in the rankings, it doesn't mean it is a better show. Good for them though I guess...crazy to think that 900,000 is something to brag about. That isn't even TNA level ratings.
its 2020 every live cable show is suffering
even the nba finals arent getting tna 2010 numbers

·
Registered
136 Posts
I am proud to say I'm not one of them watching it. Maybe I'll begin watching again when Tony figures out how to book a legitimate show. So many talented individuals on the roster and they continuously push garbage like OC, Cody and Jericho. If this is what you want to watch congratulations. I prefer not to be one of the lemmings that they are leading to the proverbial cliff.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am proud to say I'm not one of them watching it. Maybe I'll begin watching again when Tony figures out how to book a legitimate show. So many talented individuals on the roster and they continuously push garbage like OC, Cody and Jericho. If this is what you want to watch congratulations. I prefer not to be one of the lemmings that they are leading to the proverbial cliff.
well it must be working because the target audience demo numbers r insane

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
If you guys hate chip for being a smug prick, don't do it back. Two wrongs don't make a right. You're just going to make him more annoying when aew does something stupid.

His fun to converse with when his not gloating stop giving him ammo to gloat

·
Registered
136 Posts
The demo numbers may be insane at the moment but that doesn't mean the garbage comedy angles and poor booking isn't going to come back to bite them on the ass. You can only insult someone's intelligence for so long before they lose interest.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I am here, just wondering if this is the thread where you answer our queries about ratings such as how people who weren't watching knew to turn the channel at that exact moment, or maybe you'll respond to the positioning of the match being placed in a normally high part of the show? Can't wait to discuss this.

·
HEADBANGA
23,199 Posts
Big match Cody and OC bringing in the big numbers. They had a great match so I'm glad they were the highest rated segment of the night.

1 - 20 of 249 Posts