Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find it anywhere, but if you missed it: it was a mixture of Goldust's and Cody's current themes. I thought it was pretty good.

What did you think?

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
I hated this theme. It sounded broken. Not as bas as the 1st Jerishow theme(BEEG BEEG BEEG BEEG BEEG BEEG BEEG BEEG...), but it wasn't at all good.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Really liked that they went old-school with both their themes. Mid 90s Goldust theme and Cody's 'Dashing' theme. Think there were too many 'Woahs' tbh. The first one was fine, the rest badly placed. The other lyrics used though I thought worked really well. Crowd seemed to pop pretty well for it too so I'd like a little tweaking to it but the concept is cool. Now for a new minitron.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
I may be in the minority but I thought it was awesome

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
I didn't really like it. It was a good idea, but the way they remixed it made it sound really awkward and out of rhythm to me.

·
OG3
3,387 Posts
cody should paint his face like goldust for a tag match and turn on him that same match ~ russo swerve

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I wish I knew how to do edits and stuff like that. I honestly believe the only thing wrong with that theme was that the 'Woahs' were just out of place and didn't suit the song which made it a lot worse.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Don't like it. Sounded so weird.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Mash-ups of themes with different beats will always fail. This one not being an exception.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
It wasn't the best theme i've ever heard, but I liked it.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts