Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much do we wanna bet that after this week we never hear Cena say that again. THis shit makes Mr Ziggles look like poetry.
I know Cena's fans are moronic children but I don't even think they'll catch on to that one. In addition to that, Punk's character wouldn't be worried by immaturity from his opponent or the crowd. Punk seems to enjoy being booed.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
moronic children? While you are complaining about something you don't have control over, they are having the time of their life.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Whatever, shitty writing. If Cena came up with that line, then he should give up on the improvising buisness.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
That was really low, Cena is a joke, but with this "CM Sucks" thing, he makes himself even more PG than he is already... the only thing, who sucks, is Cena himself! I hope, his injury is not that bad, would be awesome to see CM PUNK kick his ASS!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I cringed when he said CM Sucks, it was bad enough the 1st time but he insisted on saying it about 80 times.
It's one of the most ridiculous, pathetic things i've heard in Pro Wrestling for a long time. Just completely pointless. The stupid cartoon voice he's doing lately is incredibly irritating too.

The thing is, he doesn't even need to do it. His "leaving speech" was actually very interesting when you consider much of the comedy and over the top nuances were removed. If he were to do that consistently, the kids would still love him & the people who hate on him would hate on him a little less.

I think that's the biggest problem I have with both Cena & WWE Creative. It's not that they don't want to acknowledge that Cena is hated by a large proportion of the "Universe" it's that they know exactly why & refuse to actually do anything about it.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Saying "CM Sucks" wasn't stupid. What was stupid is that he said it about 15 times in an effort to get it over.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I think that's the biggest problem I have with both Cena & WWE Creative. It's not that they don't want to acknowledge that Cena is hated by a large proportion of the "Universe" it's that they know exactly why & refuse to actually do anything about it.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Super Cena can't lose a feud. Even to the IWC. He doesn't change, no matter how many smarks boo him. The only way to change him is for everybody to stop buying his merch and ignore him. And not even his haters can ignore him.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Rock called him BM Punk. BM for bowel movement. Which is more lame, really?

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
There really isn't a whole lot you can do with it. Even the Rock's mockery wasn't that great, BM Punk - bowl movement.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
BM punk is fairly amusing. But yea, changing someones name into an insult is amateur hour regardless of who does it.

·
Registered
21,650 Posts
CM Sucks is childish banter....it really suits where the WWE is at right now. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts