Wrestling Forum banner

CM Sucks/ Randal...What's the difference?

3926 45
Am I only the one who heard CM Punk call Randy Orton Randal more than once? Yes I know that it's his real name but is it any less cringeworthy than Cena calling Punk CM Sucks? I don't think so but I guess whatever Punk does is always going to be seen as 'Pure Gold' or 'Classic stuff' as most on this board.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Premium Member
1,149 Posts
'CM Sucks' is not clever at all and is more or less just an immature corruption of CM Punk's ring name.

'Randal' is more or less Punk talking down to Randy by using his real name in a mocking way.

· My name is 905 and I've just become alive
5,145 Posts
'CM Sucks' is not clever at all and is more or less just an immature corruption of CM Punk's ring name.

'Randal' is more or less Punk talking down to Randy by using his real name in a mocking way.
I don't see how the two are even comparable. CM Sucks is awful. I don't hate Cena or anything, but it's one of the more cringe worthy things he's come up with.

The Randall thing is funny to me, but I'm a huge Punk mark. It fits Punk's mocking character. It also fits my sense of humor...I actually call people by their full names when making fun of them.

· Registered
283 Posts
Anything John Cena say or does inside a WWE ring in pure shit, and not funny.

· Registered
6,883 Posts
They make no difference. The only difference I see is that Cena is not revered as Punk is in the internet.

As people have said before. Punk can crap in the ring and it'll be gold. CM Sucks was a pretty good name.

· Registered
192 Posts
That was funny, manipulating and as though he was talking down to Orton.

CM Suxs is obviously for the kiddies!

· Banned
4,968 Posts
I don't see how the two compare. Punk wasn't make fun of Orton, Cena was making fun of Punk. If Punk called Randy Randy Boreton you'd have a case. I haven't read it on here but it's mighty retarded if people are saying Punk's gold just for calling Randy by his real name/long version of his name.

· Banned
919 Posts
Here we go with the defence of Punk...again. It was lame as is CM Sucks. Honestly Punk just bores me, I've heard so much about him but I have yet to see him do anything which makes me take notice.

· Registered
1,677 Posts
Jericho once called him Randall
I think in was in the way of how he either messes people's names up for a joke (Kirk Angel, Vance McMahon) lol or calls them the proper version of their name

Here I think Punk was calling him Randall in the way of to get his full attention and telling him he's completely serious
Like when your mother calls you by your real/full name lol

· Registered
2,834 Posts
CM Sucks was a lame nickname and probably something conjured up for the crowd to chant.

I laughed when he said it, but Punk calling Randy "Randal" doesn't mean anything. The NXT rookies call Matt Striker "Matthew" all the time and it doesn't mean anything either.

· Banned
3,663 Posts
Randy still refers to Triple H as Hunter. Cena refers to Batista as Dave Batista. McCool refers to Undertaker as Daddy. CM Punk refers to Randy as Randall. All are logical.

CM Sucks is just immature and bombed humor.

· Premium Member
532 Posts
WARNING THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS HEAVY HARRY POTTER REFERENCES

Dumbledore in the order of the Pheonix (and later Harry in Deathly Hallows) refers to Voldemort as Tom, this is awesome as it humanises Voldy and takes away alot of his menace. If they had refered to him as Voldesnort it wouldn't have.

Same applys here

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.