Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So lets just say that John Cena does win the Elimination Chamber.. He will face Miz at WrestleMania and begin to feud with Miz the next night on Raw which will then end his feud with CM punk.. So who does this leave Punk to face on the grandest stage of them all???....Who do you guys think he should face or what do you think his role should be heading into WrestleMania???

IMO I think he should face Morrison because we already know these two can put on a hell of a match and it would be a huge boost to both of their individual careers. Plus they already have a feud going on heading into EC so maybe the feud can escalate in the chamber match by having Morrison eliminate Punk..

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
So lets just say that John Cena does win the Elimination Chamber.. He will face Miz at WrestleMania and begin to feud with Miz the next night on Raw which will then end his feud with CM punk.. So who does this leave Punk to face on the grandest stage of them all???....Who do you guys think he should face or what do you think his role should be heading into WrestleMania???

IMO I think he should face Morrison because we already know these two can put on a hell of a match and it would be a huge boost to both of their individual careers. Plus they already have a feud going on heading into EC so maybe the feud can escalate in the chamber match by having Morrison eliminate Punk..
i think its clear and obivous if cena does go on to face miz at mania that its orton vs punk then at mania

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
kind of funny punk is feuding with cena/orton and morrison all at the same time

he really is the top heel on raw and he is'nt even the champ

·
Registered
694 Posts
If Morrison feuds with CM Punk then where does that leave Orton? I think it's pretty much a given that it'll be Orton Vs CM Punk at Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If Morrison feuds with CM Punk then where does that leave Orton? I think it's pretty much a given that it'll be Orton Vs CM Punk at Wrestlemania.
It could be Cena vs Orton vs Miz at WrestleMania in a triple threat match...I dont see how its forsure that Punk is facing Orton at all ..it could go either way

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
He's facing Orton and Morrison is getting thrown in the MITB again..that's why they keep showing his little new spots so you can try to forget how a Shelton Benjamin used just as amazing in ring feats in MITB.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Punk's going to face Orton, although I sincerely doubt that anything good can come of this feud. There's no way WWE will ever allow Punk to go over Orton.

·
Registered
806 Posts
The idealist me wants JoMo to win at EC and then beat the Miz at Mania, but the rationalist says he won't and will win MitB instead.

Saying that, who will the other entrants to MitB be?

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
It could be Cena vs Orton vs Miz at WrestleMania in a triple threat match...I dont see how its forsure that Punk is facing Orton at all ..it could go either way
they would'nt have punk cost Orton the wwe title at the rumble and cut a promo on him saying this is just the beginning of my revenge for you costing me my world title in 08

not to mention orton already took out husky harris

punk just sprayed Morrison in the eye to weaken him for Sunday

·
Registered
806 Posts
They could be going with a story line that it could have been something that could blind you.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
I'll be shocked if it's not Orton. Actually, I'm shocked anyone would think otherwise.

·
Registered
694 Posts
It wouldn't make any sense to have Cena Vs Orton Vs Miz because The Rock is clearly gonna get involved someway somehow in the Cena Vs Miz match seeing as how he just bashed both of them last Monday on Raw so why would you just throw Orton in there when he was nothing to do with The Rock?

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Well after he screwed Orton out of the title at the Rumble and that beatdown angle Nexus did on Orton the next night, kinda suggests its Orton/Punk at mania.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I'm going with the Fatal-4-Way Elimination match.

Have Punk win the chamber after a Nexus interference, then on the following Raw bring up that Orton and Cena both have beef with both Punk and Miz and then have a tag match on that Raw
Cena/Orton vs Punk/Miz. If Cena/Orton win WrestleMania's main-event becomes a Fatal-4-Way. Of course they do and we have the set up for a Fatal-4-Way at Mania.

This seems like the only way they can squash/continue both the Cena/Nexus and the Orton/Punk rivalry at WrestleMania.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts