Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Justin Gabriel and Slater left the group. How about bringin Darren Young and bunch of NXT 2 rookies to form a new Nexus ! Cuz Nexus only has 4 members now . And almost all of them are f*kin bad !! Or maybe anti-nexus led by Darren Young and MIchael Tarver ??
Anyone ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah !! Back then Skip is important in the old Nexus too !! Yup yup yup !!

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
i want skip back he has potential to be a monster heel like zeke is he has great presence

and not to mention back when nexus started skip was kind of seen as wade's right hand man

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Great. More displaced WWE Universe members. fpalm

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Or maybe putting Eli Cottonwood and Titus O'neil in to increase the muscle :D

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
for someone who marks for Boring drew lol

I'm a fan of Drew McIntyre. That doesn't change the fact that you wouldn't be here if the shitty WWEU forums didn't shut down.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
^ lololol drew is a product of the wwe universe he is orton 2.0 but 100 times more boring how am i a wwe universe fan i follow good wrestling may it be wwe,tna,roh,shimmer,japan,etc.

why am ia wwe universe fan oh is it because i suggest punk add some muscle to his weak nexus group who needs some muscle like zeke is to wade lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^ lololol drew is a product of the wwe universe he is orton 2.0 but 100 times more boring how am i a wwe universe fan i follow good wrestling may it be wwe,tna,roh,shimmer,japan,etc.

why am ia wwe universe fan oh is it because i suggest punk add some muscle to his weak nexus group who needs some muscle like zeke is to wade lol
Yeah !! Drew is BORING !! He doesn't know how to heat up the fans !! And what about losing to trent berretta LOL

·
Banned
542 Posts
The New Nexus needs a muscle head

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Oh dear.

New Nexus needs muscle, in the form of Michael Tarver or Skip Sheffield, more than likely the latter.

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,629 Posts
Punk's Nexus is not much stronger than the Straight Edge Society at the moment, they need Tarver or Skip back and at least one established mid-carder maybe Ted DiBiase or Drew McIntyre.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Just been red repped for not mentioning Husky Harris as muscle, either that or he doesn't like my username.

Just to clarify, Husky Harris, as big as he is, isn't no where near the muscle that Ezekiel Jackson is, Skip Sheffield and, to a lesser extend Michael Tarver is.

·
Registered
498 Posts
he does need some muscle in the group, but to me I am not even sure those that stood in the ring with Punk at the end of Raw last Monday are 'his' Nexus members. His whole point was how idiotic it is to be a flock of sheep, which all the members at the end of the show proved to be. Regardless though, it would be nice to see Skip come back to Raw and not end up back in FCW or something similar to that.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
There is so much wasted potential in Darren Young. Punk was his mentor, he looks like Cena, dude obviously got skills if they think he is worthy of playing with Regal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Skip and Titus are good for Nexus !! I think Tarver sucks !! But please just bring back Darren Young ! DOn't waste his potential

1 - 19 of 19 Posts