Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was that him just being a dick as a heel or was it that WWE is tired of the King's laziness these days?

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
I can't see it being a line fed to him. Ultimately, Vince seems more like he would end you for no reason than something that passive aggressive. If you can get rid of Jim fucking Ross, you're gonna have no qualms about ditching a half-asleep Lawler.

Even Cole has had enough of his shit.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
^:lmao :lmao :lmao
Cole is hilarious.

And I'm not sure about the things Punk were saying.
The whole time he was out there, he was just ripping at King for the most part.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I can't see it being a line fed to him. Ultimately, Vince seems more like he would end you for no reason than something that passive aggressive. If you can get rid of Jim fucking Ross, you're gonna have no qualms about ditching a half-asleep Lawler.

The ending of this video is epic! All youtube videos should end with lobster head

·
Banned
542 Posts
Punk is a Heel King is a face commentator isnt it Punk's job to troll the face commentator ?

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Probably just banter. All the commentators take the piss out of each other anyway. Lawler's extensive list of wives is brought up by Cole all the time and Lawler just laughs.

Lol, everyone thinks the commentators are shooting.

·
So good they named it thrice
6,336 Posts

:lmao the end of that video

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
I've always loved Cole. Even before he started shooting on people, and started being slightly heel.

Gotta love how a heel turn can win over the entire IWC, who have been picking the man apart for his entire career. The man is dedicated to his job. He may not have the passion of JR, the presence of Lawler or the genious of Striker, but he is a damn good commentator who deserves a lot more respect then what he garners.

·
Registered
78 Posts
End video xDDDDDD

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
This is Sheamus the Celtic Warrior, former WWE Champion, and you're watching Jerry Lawler's Memphis Wrestling. Don't know why you're watching it...but you are.

IT'S A SHAMEFUL THING, LOBSTER HEAD!
:lmao

·
Premium Member
8,294 Posts
Gotta love how a heel turn can win over the entire IWC, who have been picking the man apart for his entire career. The man is dedicated to his job. He may not have the passion of JR, the presence of Lawler or the genious of Striker, but he is a damn good commentator who deserves a lot more respect then what he garners.
Yes! This exactly! I'm one of the previous Cole haters, but his freedom as a heel is starting to win me over.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts