1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
lol too bad he will never be there.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Well, this is probley normal for a wrestlers life.

·
Ceramic Wizard Bong
3,993 Posts
Damn thats awesome, when i saw the Ariel Helwani interview i thought the place looked a little pokey for a topguy, how wrong i was.
Funnily enough every straight edge person i know has a sweet crib or at least fancier toys than those of us who've blown countless amounts on drugs and booze.

·
Premium Member
19,306 Posts
Very nice. The stairs in the bedroom look awesome. Hope his eye sight is good though, because that TV looks so far away from the bed.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I dont care if that's his house or not... im just happy i saw it.. i want to live there, plus you get rent from the tattoo studio below, awesome.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Is that legit? It looks nice but it just doesn't seem like the type of place he would live in. He seems like the type that would have different kind of furniture and posters and like the OP said more memorabilia.

·
Ceramic Wizard Bong
3,993 Posts
Is that legit? It looks nice but it just doesn't seem like the type of place he would live in. He seems like the type that would have different kind of furniture and posters and like the OP said more memorabilia.
Pics are obviously from whenever the house was on the market.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Pics are obviously from whenever the house was on the market.
Probably, as it look very generic, like from a catalog of some kind without any personal touches from the people living there.

·
Premium Member
19,306 Posts
Yeah, the pictures are from the realty company while the house was still on the market. I'm sure the walls are now covered with hundreds of pictures of himself.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts