Wrestling Forum banner

cm punks "broken nose"

3816 Views 27 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  D17
so whats up with that? was that even meant to happen? or did orton just tag him with a real shot?
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
861 Posts
its funny that the most painless-looking 'head butt' (kayfabe) did the most damage. Order didnt even have a wind up - not that u need to in order to really hurt someone in that situation but just hilarious to watch in comparison o the pulled headbutts of say big show

· The Winds of Change
5,604 Posts
I am pretty sure the injury happened to his nose before the head butt.

Either way, it only added to that opening segment of Raw. That was one of the most edgy segments I have seen in a while on WWE programing. Punk looked like an absolute crazy person and I am loving the fact that they are referencing when Orton took out Punk back in 2007/8 whatever. It seems like Orton was the man Punk was talking about in his Slammy acceptance speach. He held this grudge and has waited patiently to strike. I love the story. Also, with the World Title not being involved in the picture, it really opens up the possiblities for the inevitable match between the two. As of right now, that is the match I am most interested in. Very very well done segment from all involved.

· Registered
7,009 Posts
Awe, Punk had a nosebleed o_O

Last week he had a black eye supposivly inflicted by a 10 year old kid; now this :D

Poor guy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.