Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assuming Punk will keep the belt until Summerslam, would would be his big feud for the big summer event?

We're going to be having Brock vs HHH

So who would you like Punk to have a massive summer feud with?

Feud with Sheamus to unify the titles?
Heel Orton feud?
Long lasting feud with Ziggler?

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Something tells me Big Show is putting over Punk at Summerslam

and Orton is putting over Sheamus at SS

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Something tells me Big Show is putting over Punk at Summerslam

and Orton is putting over Sheamus at SS
Would you want a Punk / Big Show feud?

I gues it would be good to see Punk go over Show, but its not a match i'd look forward to, he is kind of running out of options though.

·
Black. Magic. Woman.
817 Posts
I'd like Big Show to stay away from Punk. I'd rather have the Bryan/Punk continue for SummerSlam.

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wade barrett. give someone worthy a wwe championship match for once.
I was hoping for a Barrett VS Sheamus feud for Summerslam.
Would be a pretty good rivalry...

To be honest, I just want a top card for Summerslam.

·
24,745 Posts
Would you want a Punk / Big Show feud?

I gues it would be good to see Punk go over Show, but its not a match i'd look forward to, he is kind of running out of options though.
Depends on how its booked, but it could be a good feud, as long as its NOTHING like their previous SES vs Show feud, which it shouldn't be b/c the face/heel roles are reversed. But Show plays the heel role decent enough for it to be a boost to Punk to go over.

Wouldn't be the greatest match in the world, it would be decent, but the feud/storyline could be good if done right.

Leaves you with a Summerslam card of:

HHH/Lesnar
Punk/Show
Sheamus/Orton
Cena vs somebosy (Bryan possibly)

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
The WWE will not unify the titles, they need a championship to travel around with each brand show on the road.

Big Show vs Punk is going to put me to sleep.

Cena's next opponent should be Ryder :D

We won't see Punk vs Bryan, Jerico, Orton or Kane as SS. He also won't be facing Sheamus. If Ziggler doesn't keep going after the WHC, he could face Punk and then I could see the WWE switching Kane over to Sheamus but that would be a lame storyline move.

There is a few people I can see facing Punk at SS.

Cody Rhodes
Tensai
Big Show

Cody Rhodes would be awesome vs Punk. Everything else would be garbage. And from what I hear Ryback is supposed to be Face so I guess he won't be taking on Punk.

·
24,745 Posts
i want wade barrett to end cm punk's reign. he's the only one who deserves to and actually looks like a main eventer.
:lol GOON's got a new gimmick, being the richest guy in rants got old already?

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Depends on how its booked, but it could be a good feud, as long as its NOTHING like their previous SES vs Show feud, which it shouldn't be b/c the face/heel roles are reversed. But Show plays the heel role decent enough for it to be a boost to Punk to go over.

Wouldn't be the greatest match in the world, it would be decent, but the feud/storyline could be good if done right
I would love a feud and build up like the old days when its constant fighting and jumping before the match.

·
24,745 Posts
Am I the only one who'd like to see Punk feud with Bryan the whole summer?
NO you are not god sir, I would love to see that as well. The Big Show is my guess as to who he feuds with for Summerslam, but I would much rather them find a creative way to keep the D-Bryan/Punk feud going all summer.

Punk vs Cena vs Daniel Bryan and thats where DB should win the title.. not mitb.
I am all for that as well (Y)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts