Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
3,647 Posts
I remember him having a match in ECW where he attempted what looked like a Royal Butterfly and botched it horribly, then there was the Punk VS Burke VS Benjamin match which was a clusterfuck for a minute or two, but those weren't bad matches, they just had shitty moments in them.

· Registered
5,733 Posts
*watches everyone jerk off to cm in the thread* What? That IS what this is here for, right?

· Banned
18,124 Posts
Punk was wrestling god in ROH, but WWE limited his arsenal. Even with only 40% of his menu, he's one of the best in-ring workers in WWE.

· Premium Member
37,916 Posts
This thread is kinda...I dunno...random. I wasn't aware that there were too many people on this forum that bash CM Punk's ring work. He is what he is really. He's been able to adapt to the watered down ring work WWE allows and still pulls off solid matches a lot of the time.

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
LOL, nobody agreed with me. I got crucified for that shit, but yeah, I don't like his matches. They're unmemorable. He's a great talent but that's just not his thing.

You say show me a bad one, I say show me a great one. There isn't one in the WWE, I know that much.

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
They were good, but not really good, and certainly not great. And Morrison is the only opponent he's ever worked well with in WWE.

I'm sure Daniel Bryan could carry the hell out of him because he's Daniel Bryan, but I don't expect great matches from him. Whatever, I don't care. He spews gold out of his mouth every second, that's all I want.

· Registered
5,130 Posts
This one was bad...

But Punk's matches are mostly good, Punk/Morrison and Punk/Hardy series are some of his best matches in WWE, i think.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.