Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He can't even main event WITH the title. Once Cena regains the title he will be back to jobbing just like The Miz and Jack Swagger.

·
Banned
130 Posts
Nah. Thats just guessing, he will still mainevent because they need him unlike Miz and others.

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
I seriously doubt he will become a jobber. Regardless, Punk will always remain in the upper mid card spot, maybe even higher if he turns heel.

I mean how many guys have lost the belt and become jobbers? I doubt Punk will be the first. WWE can actually make money off Punk, unlike the majority of the roster and they realize that profit is not there if Punk is a jobber.

EDIT: I forgot about Miz, he's jobber for a reason. His workrate has declined and supposedly, he carries himself like he's an established star and no longer has that drive.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
CM Punk wont be a jobber he is a main eventer now and thats where he still. Do you really think he signed that new contract to end up being a jobber. I dont think so hes gonna be champion for alot longer

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
After the length of this reign, after some of the feuds and big matches he's had, after all the big pops and all the merch sold, he will never become a jobber again. Don't be silly.

·
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
7,899 Posts
:troll:

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Well at least this one isn't about D-Bry.

He won't be a jobber, but if you think he's not main eventing now, how exactly will it change once he loses he title??

·
Is a Becky Lynch Guy
2,098 Posts
Not Sure If Serious...

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
He can't even main event WITH the title. Once Cena regains the title he will be back to jobbing just like The Miz and Jack Swagger.
Because he's the one that dictates where he places on the card?

I HIGHLY doubt he'll become a jobber when he loses the title. Miz is deserving of his position given that it doesn't appear he cares anymore (he does have the ability to be a decent heel) and Swagger is lucky to even have a job given that he has zero redeemable qualities.

·
Banned
990 Posts
The guy putting on the best matches, selling a ton of merch, and getting huge pops will be a jobber.

Ok buddy. The Miz was destined to return to being a jobber because he was awful.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
The guy putting on the best matches, selling a ton of merch, and getting huge pops will be a jobber.

Ok buddy. The Miz was destined to return to being a jobber because he was awful.
You're confused. He said CM Punk, not Daniel Bryan.

(Y)

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Because he's the one that dictates where he places on the card?

I HIGHLY doubt he'll become a jobber when he loses the title. Miz is deserving of his position given that it doesn't appear he cares anymore (he does have the ability to be a decent heel) and Swagger is lucky to even have a job given that he has zero redeemable qualities.
Swagger wrestles circles around Punk, so he has at least one redeemable quality.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
He'll do a couple of jobs just after his title run is over while he takes some time off but he'll soon be back in the picture.

Good job too, he has great matches with just about anyone.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts