Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After his match he stumbled a few times while doing his promo and would get on his knees. You could even hear him gasp for air. If his match last night was really that hard on his body why would they risk having him perform the next night? I also noticed how much red was forming on his head and his neck...I don't know what was real or not as these guys can be pushed to far physically and we rarely see it, but I think we saw it tonight or he may have an injury. i found myself concerned for his health and I am no CM Punk fan, but he is growing on me.

· Registered
163 Posts
I noticed this too, but I assume he's fine. The guys pure genius. Like Camille said, I call good selling

· I recycle.
1,385 Posts
Morrison gaffed in his selling but was way too obvious, he hops on one leg for the first step then steps over the rope on his bad leg, it was pretty bad compared to Punk's selling. Yeah can use the adrenaline excuse during the match but before it starts keep your mind on the selling isn't hard.

· The WWE needs more cowbell....
386 Posts
As others have said it was just great selling by CM Punk.

He's carrying RAW in my opinion. Probably the main reason I watch RAW is because of CM Punk.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.