Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else noticed he's let himself go abit?
That belly seems to get slightly bigger every week?

I know he used to have alittle podge a few years ago, but since the push he hardened up. But over the last week it looks to have come back....

Just me whos noticed this?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yeah I've noticed over the last few weeks but I guess in is defence, his schedule must be a lot tougher now he's champ and anyway he's not ever been about his physique but your observation does seem to be correct. Thankfully, it doesn't seem to effect his perfprmance, I'm sure he'll hit the gym hard when he drops the belt and has a bit more time

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
I noticed it too. To be honest I don't think it's a bad thing. I think it might be his way of trying to bulk up.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I hope he doesn't have to take time off for the same reason Karma did.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Expected, with the schedule he works. I don't have a problem with it as long as it doesn't effect him in the ring.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Lol at the people blaming it on his schedule. hes just lazy as fuck. John Cena, Batista, Randy Orton, Triple H and more have never had a problem with there physique with just as a busy schedule as cm punk.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Eh, a little. Punk's never really been "cut" anyway, so it doesn't matter to me. Hasn't affected his performance from what I can tell.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Meh, doesn't affect his performance and it isn't that big if it takes that much effort to spot.

To the person saying we can't blame his schedule as others have worked similar intense schedules, if I were cynical I'd say they weren't exactly straight edge champions, but I'm not so I'll just assume Punk has a different metabolism to them.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
It's easier to build muscle if you get fatter first, and then cut instead of trying to build muscle while keeping the same size. I wouldn't look too much into it, expect him to cut it down in 3-6 months and look better than before.

Lol at the people blaming it on his schedule. hes just lazy as fuck. John Cena, Batista, Randy Orton, Triple H and more have never had a problem with there physique with just as a busy schedule as cm punk.
Cmon, you should know that you can't compare a natty with those guys.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
They're all bodybuilders, apart from Orton, so you still can't really compare.

·
Banned
130 Posts
He's getting ready for Brock lesnar that explains the gaining weight and also explains the visit and tweet from Paul Heymen and Punk also said "they don't have an idea" which maybe leads to that.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts