Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea if im allowed to do this, but i don't really care. Im doing it for the thrill.

Welcome to the first ever thread that will contain an epic battle between two of the biggest kinds of smarks to ever smack this forum across the face. If there is one thing i have noticed in previous CM Punk and Daniel Bryan threads, its that the two kinds of smarks HATE each other like they are different factions or something. I really believe we just all need to let it all out, it doesn't help to contain it and see both sides get trolled in offtopic threads, or lash out at other members when they aren't looking for it.

5 RULES:
1.Same thing as the rant section, you can flame, troll, rip the throats out of other members.
2.NO RED REPPING. Lets fight nonetheless, but lets fight with honor. I don't want anyone to hold back because of fear of losing rep.
3. What happens in this thread, STAYS in this thread. If your friends outside the thread, no matter how hard you flame eachother, try to stay friends.
4. Punk marks post in BLUE Bryan marks post in RED Don't hide whos side your on. You will probably make alot of friends in this thread.
5. If you're not on either side, or trying to make peace, this really is not the time or place, but if you MUST post, post in black.

CM PUNK SMARKS

VS

DANIEL BRYAN SMARKS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.