Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coach ‏@CMPunk
It's difficult to always try to do business the proper way with a company that refuses to practice the same standards.
i don't know if it is related to wwe but if it is i guess something is going on and the tweet doesn't seem kayfabe because Punk barely using his twitter account in anything related to wrestling

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
This will be in regards to HHH and his latest video.

Stirring the pot.

I sense HHH Vs CM Punk and HBK Vs Daniel Bryan.

Reactions: Samoon

·
Vacay in Suplex City!
1,778 Posts
It's most likely Kayfabe, but knowing Punk? He's very subliminal sometimes and he probably means that out of character as well, lol.

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
Anyone else and i'd say it was used to set up a story, but as others have said, Punk doesn't normally use his twitter for wrestling based stuff, so who knows with this.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Just waiting for somebody to make a thread about this acting like it means something.. Punk blurts out a bunch of shit on twitter all the time.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
I honestly think something is going down, it doesn't seem right everything in regards to him lately feels off. It's gonna be interesting!

·
What?
13,511 Posts
I'd say it's mostly nothing, he tweets cryptic stuff all the time that never eventuates into anything and if it does it's a real no-issue in the grand scheme of things.

If he's unhappy then fine. He's still going to wrestle and when he retires or leaves then he'll be free to do what he wants. It's becoming a bit of a who cares deal for me now.

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
Only "Business" that i could think of involving him would be a contract negotiation going badly. Yay, we get a repeat of 2011, awesome Punk will hopefully return!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Only "Business" that i could think of involving him would be a contract negotiation going badly. Yay, we get a repeat of 2011, awesome Punk will hopefully return!
Yeah, it is pretty much what this looks like. I think they will repeat the 2011 angle with Punk's contract and the Authority involved , although maybe this time he actually leaves. Who knows with so many rumors of him going through a lot of injuries. :confused:

On the other hand, this could really mean that the Authority is staying for a long time, since Punk's contract ends in summer (if I remember correctly), and "retiring" Punk will be a huge deal for the Authority.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
hes so fucking badass and such a rebel, OMG CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK, pipe bombs all over the place i hope he jumps and kicks and drops HHH's shoulder right down on his knee pad.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
It's kayfabe: clearly setting up the Punk-Authority angle that is coming relatively soon.
Yeah, I think the same too.

Even though he has posted some suspicious tweets where it has looked like he's vocally unhappy about something, this one seems to be kayfabe and setting up for the rumored HHH match.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
That is totally kayfabe to set up an angle between him and the Authority if anyone thinks its real then hahahahahahahahaha at you

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Been the egomaniac that HHH I imagine the following to be his though process.

CM Punk puts on three of arguably the greatest matches of the year with one of them having to be the winner. Cena/The Undertaker/Lesnar and this is no surprise.

These matches have been critically acclaimed and I am sure there has been at some point a big buzz and heavy praise about these matches from senior members, Vince, The Undertaker, high card, legends, mid card and just about everyone. It will pain HHH to know that he had three opportunities to put on a match of this calibre with Lesnar and two opportunities to do the same with The Undertaker in the last three years. But if Punk Vs Lesnar/The Undertaker i the bench mark then these matches failed miserably.

I imagine HHH has thought to himself that he wants to be in on that agitation and believes that having a match with CM Punk will get him some of that critical acclaim he is after and aligning himself with a guy who has continually put on the best matches year after year.

Obviously this is all speculation and just my opinion and this match might not be happening at all but it just seems like the logic of HHH.

Fair enough he has achieved masses and done great things in the past but his recent exploits have been underwhelming and he has to take the blame because The Undertaker Vs HBK, The Undertaker Vs CM Punk and Brock Lesnar Vs CM Punk have all been massive successes. I am not saying Lesnar Vs The Undertaker/ Lesnar was total shit but they seemed to be forced feuds and they where forcefully trying to make legendary matches. The truth is legendary matches usually happen unexpectedly in a natural organic process. Another example of trying to force a legendary match was The Rock Vs John Cena TWICE.

I am NUTS!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts