Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 854 Posts

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are they serious? Great job WWE. You turned one of the hottest guys to come around in years into an annoying, whiny, little brat. All he does now is whine. How the hell is this guy supposed to come across as a main event guy if he's whining about the company's preference for bodybuilders and shit like this instead of small guys like him. They really need to tweak Punks character up because this whiny shit is only gonna get him so far.

·
Banned
46 Posts
Triple H owned Punk

Now all Punks band waggoners can hop of his meat pole. Triple H killed every argument he even had and cause fans to boo punk. Triple H owned him in every way. The boring shoot promos are old and played out now. Punk has been exposed. He is overrated.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Re: It's official. The WWE had turned Punk into a whiny bitch

The mic blast and "suck it" made the segment awesome.

·
I recycle.
1,281 Posts

Finally made up for it and did something physical, HHH was right it was going in circles, they still can't decide who's face or heel and it's a circle jerk.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Punk Vs HHH: Best fued in years.

Hats off to the WWE and these two wrestlers. This fued is f'n epic and if done right could genuinely be the start of a new era. What a fantastic promo tonight and build up in general.

If they could generate this kind of interest in the mid card too so many fans would flock back. They have something gold here and I just hope they don't screw it up (like they did the Nexus).

Looking forward to this match more than any other I can remember in recent times. WWE has been such a massive disappointment over the past few years...I hope this is the change they so desperately need.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,363 Posts

Thats how its been since after MITB.. ever since HHH got involved in the storyline Punk really hasn't any more must-see moments, his speeches have gotten more watered down and repetitive week by week and he's already exhausted all his "inside references" and insults to people behind the scenes.

Its almost like HHH is trying to bury him and derail his momentum by not turning heel, since the fans don't know who to cheer for. Because of that, + the fact that a % of the audience cheers HHH just because he's HHH, its made it so Punk hasn't even gotten 1/3 of the reaction he was getting around MITB. Even when its a reality storyline you need a good guy and a bad guy. The only way this can be salvaged is if HHH turns heel at NoC or the night after.

·
Banned
1,890 Posts

Cripple H owned Punk something viscous. lol. The only thing Phillip could come up with was things from the past that nobody cared about. Anybody denying this is a got damn liar.

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
Re: Triple H owned Punk

not exposed he just had terrible points that hhh countered

how has punk been held down

4 time wwe champ
2 time mitb
ic champ
tag champ
ecw champ

punk has been held back as a main eventer not as a superstar

·
Banned
46 Posts

Why was there never an excuse for the Rock when an angle didnt go right? You know why? Because he was a real damn star, thats why but every time punk fails and shows his true colors someone wants cry. People have been telling punk dick riders for the longest that he needs shoot promos to be a top star. He isnt good.Point,blank,period.Those long boring promo segments dont help him either. He only became a big deal because of a shoot and now everyone realizes he just flatout sucks and should go back to being a jobber.

·
Registered
7,749 Posts

Yea he was whining.. but havent fans on the internet been whining about those exact same things since last 6 years? His character is the voice of the voiceless, fans like the wf and other medium who are not heard as WWE kept making shit product for the casuals. I like the storyline.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Yea he was whining.. but havent fans on the internet been whining about those exact same things since last 6 years? His character is the voice of the voiceless, fans like the wf and other medium who are not heard as WWE kept making shit product for the casuals. I like the storyline.
I want to watch a main event caliber wrestler not a glorified IWC member.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts

Yeah, I wish he would stop with the "change" thing. He should punk Triple H and bag on his wife not because he's CM Punk and he's pissed about not getting pushed, but because he's CM Punk and he just doesn't give a fuck. The latter is infinitely more fun to root for.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts

Punk and HHH were epic tonight.

Punk is a f'n star and the ray of hope that many fans have been so desperately looking for. Pretty sure they'll fuck it all up though. Hope to be proven wrong.

·
Registered
546 Posts

yeah I'm beginning to wonder where he's going with this storyline... what does he have against HHH anyways? What does he really want? What the WWE needs is better storylines by the midcard, more characters with charisma true, whether they are big or not. That's the problem. There have been main eventers that are not big and muscular, they had charisma, that's what's lacking. Compare and constrast the storylines and characters to attitude era. Also his claims of being the best in the world.. meh, he's not getting me over as a character in this story because he's too whiny.

But hey, this storyline is fairly unpredictable. :) His hatred of HHH seems a bit forced though. What's the point? Why not be a positive voice for change? The way to make change is not by whining and complaining, but by example.

·
Banned
46 Posts

not exposed he just had terrible points that hhh countered

how has punk been held down

4 time wwe champ
2 time mitb
ic champ
tag champ
ecw champ

punk has been held back as a main eventer not as a superstar
Triple H owned that overrated bum so bad he had to start talking about ice cream bars. Lets not start making excuses for the overrated star that needed a promo shoot to become a big deal. The Rock could make any angle work that he was given, because he is a real superstar, but every time punk fails. His dick riders keep making excuses. People that say Punk is better than the Rock where are they now? Punk flatout sucks. Truth is Punk's shoot promo rant is worthless,boring,and over the top. And the fans let him know about it tonight.

All punk dick riders need to realize a real superstar doesnt have to do a damn worked promo shoot to stay at the top. Punk has been failing the last few weeks.

·
Registered
9,549 Posts

It was great mic work on both ends. It's actually a good thing that someone can stand toe to toe and exchange words with Punk like Triple H did.

What actually matters is that Punk was over from start to finish. I've been banging on Punk saying his momentum was dying and that's clearly not the case. He just needed to rid himself from ratings killer Nash who was bringing every segment down.

1 - 20 of 854 Posts