Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
A couple of very valid points with regards to Seth that Punk made... First the obvious, shut up and get off twitter.. Second is the need to reinvent yourself especially if you're at the top for a long time. Seth and Roman are both guilty of being the same work in progress through out their run at the top... Even with the case of Austin or Rock, they constantly reinvented themselves, changed their characters etc. Roman and Seth meanwhile are the same damn thing. Both get booed out of the building... One calls himself the Big dog (wtf is that?), does the same moves week in week out, has no character so to speak, less said about his promo the better. The other says Burn it down for no good reason ( Burn what down??) , does the same moves, has no character so to speak, opens his mouth and you lower your own standing.. Maybe a change is what they need, change everything not just your outfit, but your attitude, moveset, characters etc.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
A couple of very valid points with regards to Seth that Punk made... First the obvious, shut up and get off twitter.. Second is the need to reinvent yourself especially if you're at the top for a long time. Seth and Roman are both guilty of being the same work in progress through out their run at the top... Even with the case of Austin or Rock, they constantly reinvented themselves, changed their characters etc. Roman and Seth meanwhile are the same damn thing. Both get booed out of the building... One calls himself the Big dog (wtf is that?), does the same moves week in week out, has no character so to speak, less said about his promo the better. The other says Burn it down for no good reason ( Burn what down??) , does the same moves, has no character so to speak, opens his mouth and you lower your own standing.. Maybe a change is what they need, change everything not just your outfit, but your attitude, moveset, characters etc.
Pretty on point right here.

I used to be a huge Seth fan I loved his first heel run and his initial Face turn but since then he has gotten very bland. I’d enjoy seeing a massive heel Rollins vs tweener Punk but not if Punk only does one last match, Seth needs a huge overhaul or the hate is going to keep getting worse. The guy is a natural heel and I’d enjoy a match between the two. Anyway as far as the topic, Punk is right. I really think they are building toward this feud.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Pretty on point right here.

I used to be a huge Seth fan I loved his first heel run and his initial Face turn but since then he has gotten very bland. I’d enjoy seeing a massive heel Rollins vs tweener Punk but not if Punk only does one last match, Seth needs a huge overhaul or the hate is going to keep getting worse. The guy is a natural heel and I’d enjoy a match between the two. Anyway as far as the topic, Punk is right. I really think they are building toward this feud.
Oh god. Punk Seth feud would be awful. It would be Punk having to hold himself back a lot on the promo front to make Seth seem like his equal. No way is Vince gonna let Punk shoot on his top star, nor is Triple H and Vince's collective egos gonna let Punk get away without putting Seth over. So all in all, it won't turn out good. I would rather they go with Daniel bryan or Samoa Joe or even Bray Wyatt instead, all of whom can go with Punk on the promo side as well.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Oh god. Punk Seth feud would be awful. It would be Punk having to hold himself back a lot on the promo front to make Seth seem like his equal. No way is Vince gonna let Punk shoot on his top star, nor is Triple H and Vince's collective egos gonna let Punk get away without putting Seth over. So all in all, it won't turn out good. I would rather they go with Daniel bryan or Samoa Joe or even Bray Wyatt instead, all of whom can go with Punk on the promo side as well.
I agree with that, Punk would own him on the mic and if Punk were to comeback for ONE match only I definitely don’t want it to be with Seth, if it’s an extended run I think the match would be great.

If Punk only does one feud and match my vote goes to HHH or Bray and I’d also enjoy Joe (with some actual build for him) or Bryan. It just seems to me that they are building for a feud with Seth, while not my first choice I think the match would be good.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,406 Posts
The downside of a Punk/Rollins program is that Punk would have to be pulled back on the mic and he'd only be allowed to go at "half speed", and even under those conditions I'm sure Seth would get absolutely fucking destroyed.

Vince and Hunter would make sure the deck is always stacked clearly in Seth's favor.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts