Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE star C.M. Punk is scheduled to undergo hip surgery within the next week, according to Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com. The creative team has been told that he will miss at least three months, but they have been told to come up with ideas for a non-wrestling role for him.
That sucks, I was intrigued by the Bryan/Punk storyline they looked like they were doing. It looks as though he should be ok for Mania though which is a good thing. I like that they might be thinking of non-wrestling stuff for him to do. I'd settle for Punk on commentary for three months :D

·
Premium Member
13,798 Posts
That's a shame. I was also looking forward to this new storyline. I do hope they use him in a non-wrestling role. From what I remember, during last week's RAW, wasn't Punk talking about recruitment for some kind of team? He could still do that.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
Boo! That really sucks, but as long as he doesn't disappear from TV it should be that bad. Plus, now his feud with Danielson could end up happening at WrestleMania instead :D.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
That's a shame. I was also looking forward to this new storyline. I do hope they use him in a non-wrestling role. From what I remember, during last week's RAW, wasn't Punk talking about recruitment for some kind of team? He could still do that.
That would be pretty good, maybe make a RoH team with Bryan, Black, Bourne, Kaval.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I'd love to see him commentate for a while, that way he stays relevant and can make an easy return by getting accidently bumped in a match and retaliating hence starting a feud

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.