Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's kinda getting stale imo with the never ending heyman storyline

But when was the last time punk lost clean without interference?

What your opions?

·
Butter My Arse
11,762 Posts
Re: cm punk the new cena

My onions are great.

This thread is stupid and I hope it will be closed by the time I click 'Post Quick Reply'.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts

yes Punk has been stale for almost 6 years... oh wait that's not true at all.

Yes this Heyman storyline is dragging but i don't get how he is the new Cena. And he might not lose clean but he sure as hell doesnt look as strong as Cena does.

·
Registered
22 Posts

What?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Um cena never loses clean punk never loses clean
Thats the point.
Both good talkers but very overrated wrestlers

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts

It's losing steam because he isn't working with Brock/Heyman anymore..Heyman/Ryback/Axel.

Either how can he be the new Cena..

CM Punk actually sells his ass whoopings,and will let us know if he his pissed, and not just come out sarcastic. Not to mention f this was Cena, Ryback and Axel would've been squashed a month ago.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts

Thats the point.
Someone didn't see summerslam this year. Also Punk lost clean to the Rock and Cena this year

·
Registered
22,514 Posts

Punk lost clean to Cena and Taker earlier this year but other than that, I can't think of a clean loss for him since 2011. And I'm not counting tag matches if it has ever happened there. Cena has lost clean to Rock and Bryan.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts

Thats the point.
You make it sound so simple, i'm sure many will agree with you. I'm not one of them though.

Punk might not lose clean but he is a great at selling thus making the matches even better. He NEVER looks unbeatable like Cena which is one of the reasons many hated how they booked him. No matter who Punk is fighting he makes that opponent actually look like a threat, something Cena rarely does.

They are both great talkers and very good in the ring, i was at NOC last year and saw them wrestle eachother and that was one of the best matches ive seen. Maybe being their i and seeing it live makes me think that way though. Cena is underrated when it comes to wrestling and yeah maybe Punk is a tad bit overrated but like i said both are very good.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Maybe my opinion would differ if he actually had good feuds with talent like rhodes cesaro rollins bryan or even an underrated tyson kidd.

·
wrap
9,027 Posts

Both good talkers but cena is an overrated wrestler, he only works well with superior workers
I agree.

You make it sound so simple, i'm sure many will agree with you. I'm not one of them though.

Punk might not lose clean but he is a great at selling thus making the matches even better. He NEVER looks unbeatable like Cena which is one of the reasons many hated how they booked him. No matter who Punk is fighting he makes that opponent actually look like a threat, something Cena rarely does.

They are both great talkers and very good in the ring, i was at NOC last year and saw them wrestle eachother and that was one of the best matches ive seen. Maybe being their i and seeing it live makes me think that way though. Cena is underrated when it comes to wrestling and yeah maybe Punk is a tad bit overrated but like i said both are very good.
Are you going to Survivor Series this November?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Someone didn't see summerslam this year. Also Punk lost clean to the Rock and Cena this year
You think cena would lose if he wasn't needing surgery?
Ironically his first match back is the main event at hell in a cell
You think del rio is gonna beat cena?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts

Did you see who he's feuding with? You expect him to lose clean against Curtis Axel, Ryback and Heyman?

·
The Man
25,722 Posts

I agree.

Are you going to Survivor Series this November?
Been talking about it with friends and looked up ticket prices a couple hours ago. I'll wait after Hell in a Cell and decide. I am leaning towards yes though. I went to Slammiversary, Wrestlemania so why would i skip another PPV i can go to.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Punk is the #2 face of the company, as such he will be protected. Yes, this angle is dragging on, but if Cena was in the same position do you think he would have put over Heyman and Ryback in the manner he has? I'm failing to see the comparison

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
What?
13,511 Posts

He's kinda getting stale imo with the never ending heyman storyline

But when was the last time punk lost clean without interference?

What your opions?
If Punk was Cena he would have beaten Brock, then Axel the next night then Heyman after that and be on to his next squash feud.

You can't compare them at all, Punk gets booked like a human.

·
Registered
118 Posts

Punk is nothing like Cena. Punk did lose to Clean to Cena this year by the way (I think to The Rock too). So that argument is irrelevant.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts