Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CM Punk ‏ @CMPunk

“@EzeeKay: @CMPunk man was meant for woman, and even the thought of ****'s make me sick.” Kill yourself

^^^ OMG thats gonna get him in trouble now. He gone to far

·
Ho!
17,866 Posts
Without actually looking into the matter more than what I see in the OP post, if Punk did indeed tweet that, then what the fuck was he thinking?

·
Registered
345 Posts
who cares? we say shit like that all the time, the only difference is that he's a celebrity. besides, i doubt any toddlers are on twitter following him.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Ill just start by saying can a mod close this thread because one like this was closed earlier and it will end the same way in a pro gay vs anti gay argument.

It is an awful awful comment for @EzeeKay to say.

But Punk really needs to filter what he says, because yes he is standing up for what he and many of us believe in but there is no need in lowering yourself to their level, he is the WWE champion and its a lot more likely to be noticed.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Are you guys for real!!!!! It's not cm punk saying that it's @ezzekay you guys need to learn how to read twitter FFS
Cm punk is only retweeting to show up the other guy

·
Ho!
17,866 Posts
Imagine he went and killed himself and left a note saying CM Punk told him to do it.

Punk would feel pretty bad, wouldn't he?........
I'm not well-versed in US law (or any law for that matter), but couldn't that count as manslaughter? Or murder? Or something along those lines?

Are you guys for real!!!!! It's not cm punk saying that it's @ezzekay you guys need to learn how to read twitter FFS
I do need to learn how to read twitter. :(

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CM Punk did tweet this go to his twitter page and see for yourself. Seriously CM Punk is putting his main event status on the line

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.