Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 254 Posts

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We noted earlier that The Advertiser published a story on CM Punk to promote the Raw SuperShow at the Cajundome in Layette, Louisiana. The Straight Edge Superstar reveals what he'd do next if he was fired today by WWE.

"I always saw myself as a wrestling superstar," said Punk, who wanted to be a professional wrestler since he was a child. "If I got fired today, I would still be a wrestler tomorrow. I'd probably be wrestling extensively in Japan. I'm not somebody who failed at football and just tried wrestling."

Punk is excited to face Cena at tonight's show and said he always had to change up his moves when wrestling Cena.

"I respect the hell out of the guy because he keeps me sharp," Punk said. "Everybody should want to face him. I never got my rematch. This is a chance for me to get the title back."

Punk, who has wrestled since 1999, says nothing has come easy for him in the industry or in the ring.

"I've had to fight for everything," he said. "There have been instances where I think, 'Boom, I made it.' But I still had to fight for everything. That's why I have that chip on my shoulder. I'm always going to fight for stuff. It gets tough to watch people afforded opportunities when guys like myself are busting their ass."
Seriously, this guy needs to shut the fuck up!

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Do you know a lot of superstars have played football in the past? Goldberg, Stone Cold, Droz, Jim Duggan, Luger, Ron Simmons, Vader, Brian Pillman, JBL, Ahmed Johnson, Heidenreich.

·
Registered
826 Posts
But he was speaking the truth. What's wrong with that?

·
Banned
856 Posts
Punk is excited to face Cena at tonight's show and said he always had to change up his moves when wrestling Cena.

"I respect the hell out of the guy because he keeps me sharp," Punk said. "Everybody should want to face him. I never got my rematch. This is a chance for me to get the title back."
The most interesting part of the article.

Don't care if he took a shot at tooth fairy or not.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I think he was talking in general as many former and present wwe stars must have tried football 1st it's the biggest sport in usa. If he wanted to take a dig at the rock he would have mentioned him, when has punk been one to shy away and make subtle digs?

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
What a sad, pathetic guy, but that's nothing new, he already exposed himself as a bitter, jealous, hypocrite a long time ago.
I think he needs to work another month with Hunter, will teach him how it's works.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Only a Rock mark would think that this was about The Rock just because it mentioned football and wrestling. Get a life guys, who gives a fuck if it is about The Rock anyway, is it not true?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Only a Rock mark would think that this was about The Rock just because it mentioned football and wrestling. Get a life guys, who gives a fuck if it is about The Rock anyway, is it not true?
Amen to that dude. Punk was just stating a fact anyways, an example as you will. It doesn't propose he is trying to bury The Rock just because he played football...

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
People are so sensitive if a small comment like that can upset them or get them on the defensive, imagine if it was actually aimed at them. Anyway aimed at the Rock or not its pretty much true.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Why should Punk shut up? Is it because he tells the truth and you cannot handle it? Shot at Rock or not, I don't care as Rock sucks donkey balls.

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
I don't see Punk's point, that somebody who failed at football and just tried wrestling has became one of the biggest and most successful wrestler of all time, why so bitter about it ? Austin tried football too by the way

1 - 20 of 254 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.