Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
LMAO at the end of that 3 min video after Cena finishes singing and leaves the ring, Punk does the Orton split again

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
I'm sorry. I'm from New Jersey and an avid Rutgers Football fan (yeah we exist) FUCK everything about West Virginia. Aside from that, Punk is gold.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
clicked a related vid, and someone in the crowed was screaming "YOU SOLD OUT"

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Ugh, he's only singing 'cuz Rock did it first. Just watch, he'll have a 'Punk Concert' segment soon. Fuckin' jobber needs to get off Rocky's jock.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
This totally fits Punk's character. Interacting with the audience in a positive way adds a lot more depth than his constant digs at Trips and Vince.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts

·
Registered
6,001 Posts

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,792 Posts
The long version of this video is splendid. I love seeing the guys let their hair down like this. Punk and Cena are constantly having a blast with each other during post-Raw taping "dark" stuff like teasing and torturing Ricardo Rodriguez and at house shows with the crowds and one another, too.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
The recent videos of Punk/Cena in house show/post RAW shows are very awesome. You can tell Punk, and maybe even Cena, are having the most fun they have ever had in a long while.

By the way, Punk Concert > Rock Concert lolsarcasmz

1 - 20 of 41 Posts