Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Man Comes Around
8,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On CM Punk's latest YouTube video titled "Message For Hockey Fans!", a commenter asks, "How come all these WWE wrestlers are getting Youtube accounts all of a sudden? First, Zack Ryder, then Bryan? Danielson, and now you."

CM Punk replied, "@AWAChamp619 Zack Wasn't the first..'Someone' That eats grapes and fakes a suicide was the first....what a dumb person."

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
how could anyone not love punk?.... shame on some of you

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
Meh, he could have been so much funnier with that response. I liked it, don't get me wrong but it was a slight disappointment seeing the source and the subject matter.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Lol, I do the same as Punk, only ever referring to that person indirectly and never using his actual name. I encourage others to do the same, not out of hatred but to reduce his online visibility as much as possible which may in turn discourage his attention seeking BS.

·
Banned
313 Posts
That youtube channel is known to be fake

(CMPunkMadeChicago) is a fake youtube channel. How do I know it's fake?

Punk said on twitter "ThisisCMPunk" is his channel which only had his Comic-Con video.

The guy who made CMPunkMadeChicago claims he lied on Twitter so WWE wouldn't make him delete the channel (which is bullshit).

Also notice he has to approve comments because people kept calling him out as a fake.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Isn't that fake? I thought Punk's account was the one with the comic-con video...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts