Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
In their last 2 UFC matches:

CM Punk: 0 wins. 2 losses. Losses by knockout: 1 Total Minutes: 17:14

Ronda Rousey: 0 wins. 2 losses. Losses by knockout: 2 Total Minutes: 6:47

Therefore Punk way more legit. People who think otherwise are kidding themselves.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
18,119 Posts
Always thought this was interesting.

https://streamable.com/chsy9

A CM Punk interview from 3 years ago saying that when he does ever come back, it won't be anything televised and how he'd be dressed in a ninja outfit wrestling with his buddies.

:lol

·
KNEE DA PEOPLE
2,473 Posts
I really hope that wasn't Punk, he looked so stiff and awkward. From the GTS, to the dragging Ace onto his opponent for the pin.

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
oh look cm botch the one who walked away like a pos haha
Well I knew it after embarrassing himself in UFC this hypocrite m'fer will crawl back into wrestling like a pussy he is.
Now he will probably beg Vince or HHH for a part time contract lol
THE ASSPAIN IS REAL :lol

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
I hope in AEW they troll the fans with this. Have a man wear this exact hoodie and mask and slide in the ring and hit the GTS during the close of a main event match, only to reveal himself as the inventor of the GTS, KENTA!!! That'd be so badass.

I mean, I would gladly take Punk in AEW, but like yeah no chance there. I have never believed anyone as much as I believe Punk when he says he is done wrestling. Still really cool he did this and in the same way he said he would nonetheless.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
IDK why he would want to return when he has marks criticizing his first wrestling move in what 4-5 years already?

·
Registered
11,808 Posts
In their last 2 UFC matches:

CM Punk: 0 wins. 2 losses. Losses by knockout: 1 Total Minutes: 17:14

Ronda Rousey: 0 wins. 2 losses. Losses by knockout: 2 Total Minutes: 6:47

Therefore Punk way more legit. People who think otherwise are kidding themselves.
Can't tell if this is serious.

Rousey is an Olympic medalist and world champion medalist in judo. She is former UFC women's champion and was 12-0 in ufc before losing to Holm. Holm and Nunes are far superior fighters than gall or Jackson (who doesn't even have a wiki page and had lost all his UFC fights in quick fashion prior to facing punk)

By your logic punk is more legit now than Brock was in 2012 when he returned to WWE given back then Brock has lost his last two fights in 6 minutes 38 seconds..

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Can't tell if this is serious.

Rousey is an Olympic medalist and world champion medalist in judo. She is former UFC women's champion and was 12-0 in ufc before losing to Holm. Holm and Nunes are far superior fighters than gall or Jackson (who doesn't even have a wiki page and had lost all his UFC fights in quick fashion prior to facing punk)

By your logic punk is more legit now than Brock was in 2012 when he returned to WWE given back then Brock has lost his last two fights in 6 minutes 38 seconds..
Cant beleive someone went for that one.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts