Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, at first I was really wanting to see a feud between Punk and Cena going on to WrestleMania, but since that's out of the question, I now realized that I wanna see Punk and Orton go at it even more! I think their characters were made to feud with each other and it makes it more exciting than Cena and Punk. It's psycho vs psycho! One is more cunning while the other is more brutal, but both never backing down from each other and will go that extra step further to make each others lives a living hell!

I want the WWE to really make this feud something special, seeing it's going to be the most intense feud this year. I want to see Orton and Punk do some sick psychotic shit to each other like HHH/Orton before, but on another level. Take it further than HHH/Orton! The face is just as psychotic as the heel is this time. Let'em fuck with each others heads, each others families, and let them beat the hell out of each other! And all of this is just the buildup!

The match itself should be just as brutal as the buildup! Orton can take a beating i.e him versus Cactus Jack. And we know Punk can take a beating. Let these guys give us something special. Let them give us something sick. Let them give us something we will never forget!

Oh and blood, lots of blood :evil: But seriously it would really add to their match along with all the brutality. If WWE make it all happen that is. I know those two are capable of it, but I don't know if the creative are

· Registered
694 Posts
If this was the attitude era or if blood and chairshots were still allowed this feud would be epic. The PG rating will definitely hold it back but I'm sure it'll still be amazing with what they gotta work with. I'm really looking forward to it.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
Well, with blood or without blood, this is a feud that needs to go in a very violent, ugly direction. These two guys are probably the two darkest and most psychopathic characters in the entire company. In a few weeks' time, they should be making the moms put hands over their kids' eyes. :)

· Post McMahon Era
1,868 Posts
This feud is great, Orton is like the bad ass alpha male and Punk is like the kind of guy who thinks he lives his life better than everyone and is dangerous in the mind. I can see this rivalry going the length of the last Jericho vs HBK rivalry. At least I want it to.

· Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, with blood or without blood, this is a feud that needs to go in a very violent, ugly direction. These two guys are probably the two darkest and most psychopathic characters in the entire company. In a few weeks' time, they should be making the moms put hands over their kids' eyes. :)
That is exactly what I want to see! The blood part was not the point though, but it should happen during their match as it will make it standout even more from the rest of the matches

· Registered
112 Posts
punk is psychotic and randall is a silent assasin. This feud could be epic if built right. It seemed to come out of nowhere now cena is in the main event at WM. But having punk win in a close run match would build up punk. Also having punk win without nexus interference would be nice to see for once

· Registered
4,666 Posts
I still don't understand why this is not for the title. This match is better than both world title matches.

· Premium Member
7,019 Posts
undertaker and kane say hi

· Premium Member
7,019 Posts
I still don't understand why this is not for the title. This match is better than both world title matches.
i see what you mean considering this was about Orton screwing Punk out of defending his title at Unforgiven 08 but you know i would say Punk should go over to smackdown beat Edge and steal the title that Orton screwed him out of but nameless faceless ADR needs an opponent unfortunatley

· Registered
401 Posts
undertaker and kane say hi
What makes you believe that they are dark and sadistic. Cause they have creepy entrance music and scary pants.

Punk and Orton will ripe each other's faces off, go to whatever lengths to win the match, which is much more scarier then Taker or Kane's entrance music

Taker and Kane are just there to be scary looking, but do you really believe it. Punk and Orton make you feel like they will do whatever it takes to win the match. While Taker has his tombstone and Kane has his chokeslam. Orton and Punk will kick your head off and putt it back on to do it again. That is what makes some one psychotic and scary

· Premium Member
7,019 Posts
What makes you believe that they are dark and sadistic. Cause they have creepy entrance music and scary pants.

Punk and Orton will ripe each other's faces off, go to whatever lengths to win the match, which is much more scarier then Taker or Kane's entrance music

Taker and Kane are just there to be scary looking, but do you really believe it. Punk and Orton make you feel like they will do whatever it takes to win the match. While Taker has his tombstone and Kane has his chokeslam. Orton and Punk will kick your head off and putt it back on to do it again. That is what makes some one psychotic and scary
you make a fair point about punk and orton and i agree however i didnt say anything about kane and takers entrance music i meant what theyre characters are based around Demons and being from Death Valley and such in the PG era obviously alot of material (promos, segments and matches) has been watered down as well as the characters therefore Kane and Undertaker can never be as scary as they once were because if theyre were anything like they were in the Attitude Era the kids would be having nightmares and yeah well wwe doesnt wanna upset the kids now do they?

Granted Orton and CM Punk are cunning and psychotic in their own right and they could very well be the most cunning and psychotic characters for years to come when kane and undertaker decide to hang it up which doesnt look like its far off and just for the record im fans of taker, orton, punk and kane

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.