Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CM Punk has been suffering from a lot of problems with his knees and his back.

There is hope among some within WWE that with John Cena coming back, plus with Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton healthy at the top of the card, Punk can take some time off soon and heal up before WrestleMania XXX season arrives.
http://www.ringsidenews.com/article/13063/cm-punk-dealing-with-more-injuries-possibly-taking-time-off-before-wrestlem/
He's in a midcard storyline now so i don't think the fans will care about him taking time off.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I Definetly agree with Bryan Orton and cena along with Del Rio there are plenty main eventers so keep the card looking good while Punk rests.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
910 Posts
Always thought he should have had more time off after WM 29. 2 months seemed a bit short considering his injury problems during the latter half of the title reign. He should of really taken time off after the Lesnar match, he's done nothing of any significance since.

I'd take this with a pinch of salt though, dirtsheet.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
He should take the rest. Dude, needs to stop working on/with his injuries and just heal up properly.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
CM Punk Dealing With Even More Injuries, Possibly Taking Time Off Again Soon?

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/CM_Punk_Dealing_with_More_Injuries_Possibly_Taking_Time_Off_Before_WrestleMania_XXX.html

- CM Punk has been suffering from a lot of problems with his knees and his back.

There is hope among some within WWE that with John Cena coming back, plus with Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton healthy at the top of the card, Punk can take some time off soon and heal up before WrestleMania XXX season arrives.

Source: PWInsider.com
back problems are new to add with knee, shoulder,, & elbow problems (as previously reported)

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
I hope its true. Give him time off after Hell in Cell, have a surprise return at the rumble, turn heel the next night. Punk is a better heel he sucks as face

·
Banned
13,409 Posts
if its true. Then just wow. But then again, he decides to cure all his injuries by just 'resting' and not medication

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Re: CM Punk Dealing With Even More Injuries, Possibly Taking Time Off Again Soon?

Take time off after HIAC, come back as a surprise entrant in the Rumble, win it and challenge Bryan at Mania for the title. They have to push him hard in 2014 seeing his contract is up

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
I really hope he does take some time off, even though he will be missed for the time that he's gone. The man is far too valuable to possibly lose early.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Yeah, get written off at HIAC, don't do anything but rest his body and rehab it, and then come back at the Rumble WITHOUT being advertised, and win that thing!!!!!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Re: CM Punk Dealing With Even More Injuries, Possibly Taking Time Off Again Soon?

If they are not gonna push Sandow and Cesaro I think I'm gonna stop watching and ignore it until Punk returns and those two get a major push.

·
Registered
854 Posts
As a true fan of Punk's work, I can only agree. The guy needs a break, and he needs a long one.

·
Registered
12,359 Posts

His body is giving up and breaking down. I think he's pretty much finished as a result - he won't be pushed if he's always looking at time off to heal, and with his contract up next year I could see him walk away assuming he has been frugal with his money. A 35 yr old with 3-4M in savings and no mortgage can live very comfortably the rest of his life.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Leave after HIAC and be a surprise entrant at RR

1 - 20 of 71 Posts