Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
1,818 Posts
Oh my fucking days.

Hands up who wants to see a skinny tatted up midget get absolutely fucking raped and annihilated in under 2 minutes.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Whether he fights or not, good luck to him. Not gonna wish that he will get destroyed just because he left wrestling or whatever. Some people just do it for fun to prove something to themselves but all you guys gonna say is 'no chance in hell that's why he's CM Punk and your not.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Whether he fights or not, good luck to him. Not gonna wish that he will get destroyed just because he left wrestling or whatever. Some people just do it for fun to prove something to themselves but all you guys gonna say is 'no chance in hell that's why he's CM Punk and your not.
I wish he gets destroyed because thinking that to take two lessons of Jiu Jitsu is enough to win a fight is insulting MMA.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I wish he gets destroyed because thinking that to take two lessons of Jiu Jitsu is enough to win a fight is insulting MMA.
Maybe it's not about winning, just for experience :shrug. Either ways I don't know how good he is even tho I already made my mind that he wont do so well, so whatever.

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
brock said it best

he thinks just because he took some classes at his local mma gym that he is a tough guy

:brock

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
So he's gonna drop to 170 to fight at Welterweight or what?

He has a background in the art, his grappling has potential, as does his striking, but we can't really expect him to do much more than beat some C player like Bobby Lashley and Batista did/do.

Lesnar, on the other hand, did not fight cans. He fought Heath Herring (who was a top 10 guy for a few years from 2000 to 03), Couture (who even in his 40s, no heavyweight could beat him), then Frank Mir, 2 time champ, and Shane Carwin, who ran through the roster at one point.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I think its way too late for Punk to start fighting if he really wants to become champion, but if he really wants just to test how far he can go i don't see reason for him to not do this, he has no shape problem( as the IWC wants to believe) he is pretty athletic and seems to have martial arts notion what is already a start.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
I want him to get his ass kicked and then for his opponent to get on the mic and say go back to wwe you fuck.

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
He said this back in January, why are people talking about it now? CM Punk is not going to become an MMA fighter, HOWEVER I can see him taking part in some kind of grappling tournament in the future.

However as far as being an MMA fighter goes, he knows it's too late in the day and he won't want to deal with all the media bullshit that will come with it.

·
Banned
823 Posts
It would be funny to see him try his hand at it and get his ass kicked, but fact of the matter is that no one is going to pay him good money to fight because he's not a draw, and I don't see Punk as the kind of guy to fight for peanuts.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
So he's gonna drop to 170 to fight at Welterweight or what?

He has a background in the art, his grappling has potential, as does his striking, but we can't really expect him to do much more than beat some C player like Bobby Lashley and Batista did/do.

Lesnar, on the other hand, did not fight cans. He fought Heath Herring (who was a top 10 guy for a few years from 2000 to 03), Couture (who even in his 40s, no heavyweight could beat him), then Frank Mir, 2 time champ, and Shane Carwin, who ran through the roster at one point.
It sound like he defeated a lot of cans to me. Seriously, Lesnar MMA record is not as impressive as many want to make it look, he became champion after beat a 45 years old man, he defeated some non-elite fighters and some other overrated fighters as Frank Mir.

He was totally destroyed the time that he confronted some high-caliber fighters like Overeem and Velasquez.

·
The Man Comes Around
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
S
Off course... You can't except turning a UFC champion at his age, even if your super good at training but i give him props if he have the balls to enter inside a cage and doing a real fight.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts