Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CM Punk said:
I think a lot of people are missing the point. Fans and coworkers alike. Walking out is a pussy move. There's a huge difference in what I did. I want change, and I can't change shit from my couch. I'm in the fox hole. I'm getting it done. I stayed to fight and I'm fighting for change. You can protest, violently or peacefully without actually showing up. Walking out isn't a solution at least not one that I've ever seen work. Hold 'em up. Make them change. Don't just walk out, or lay down. Fight. This goes for fans as well. Bored? Don't like @johncena ? Want more @ZackRyder ? Show up and be heard. Don't be a pussy and just tweet about it. I want change, and I'll stand and fight for it even if I'm alone. Popular or unpopular, I could care less. Take your voting and shove it. Actions speaks louder than words. Except mine. My words are pretty awesome. No think about all that, and hopefully you'll get it. #fight
Umm, sucking up to the eye dubya see? I think he reads this place.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
why didnt you just say IWC? and funny he says this when about 2 months ago he was about to walk out of the company because he wasnt getting the change he wanted. what a phony, cena is a real man. he shows up to work all the time.

·
Registered
864 Posts
He sounds more and more like hustle, loyalty and respect since teaming up with Cena lately

he has to change his thought about this angle since he's a face now

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
hmmmm. I wonder how he feels when Austin walked out on the WWE?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
He sounds more and more like hustle, loyalty and respect since teaming up with Cena lately

he has to change his thought about this angle since he's a face now
Yep, sounds like the same principle but choice of words geared towards older fans and such. I guess anyone can rally behind a Cena-type character as long as they speak it the way that relates to their population.

·
Registered
864 Posts
"Too many tweets from me. Misspellings abound. You CAN'T protest without showing up. I am not Gandhi. I will kick your face."

Punk

·
Registered
412 Posts
hmmmm. I wonder how he feels when Austin walked out on the WWE?
Well, Austin was being a little bitch at the time.

Anyway, I think it goes like this; everyone who walked out last night believes that Triple H is what's causing the WWE to collapse. Those who stayed, Punk included, believes that there's something bigger than that going on, that somebody is behind all the chaos (Laurinaitis?)

I just think there's more to it than 'Punk is becoming like Cena'. A fair few of the faces walked out last night.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Prelude to team Trips at SS obviously.

I'll admit I would have marked if Living Colour hit, and Punk of all people came out last night after everyone walked out, and sided w/ HHH saying he has respect for him after their No DQ War match, and decided to back him up.

I assume they're saving that for later though.

·
Dragon Slayer
6,625 Posts
Wow another hypocritical comment. I remember Punk wasn't so willing to fight for change until he was given the main event spot

why didnt you just say IWC? and funny he says this when about 2 months ago he was about to walk out of the company because he wasnt getting the change he wanted. what a phony, cena is a real man. he shows up to work all the time.

I swear some of you guys make the "its still real to me" guy look like a jaded smark who doesn't believe anything. How some people can be so stupid just to hate on someone they don't even know is beyond me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.