Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
"...I’m not in the signature that’s produced at the start of the show, I’m not on Conan O’Brien, I’m not on Jimmy Fallon, but, the fact of the matter is that I should be!..."

:punk2

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
Calm down marks. The man has to make money.

He cant be rebel all the time, this isnt the era to do it nor does he have the "Mcmahon character" to rebel against. Punk breaking kayfabe all the time, would handicap other wrestlers who are trying to get over using kayfabe.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Calm down marks. The man has to make money.

He cant be rebel all the time, this isnt the era to do it nor does he have the "Mcmahon character" to rebel against. Punk breaking kayfabe all the time, would handicap other wrestlers who are trying to get over using kayfabe.
Well yeah, but the pipebombs got him over in the first place, so I still consider it a part of his gimmick...even though he dosen't use them anymore.

·
Best In The World
4,752 Posts
what did he speak about? cant watch videos in work

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
That was pretty good. I was more impressed by how great the video quality was xD

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Great watch and the snow angels bit was awesome at the end lol. CM Punk: Turkey Snatcher Extraordinaire. I think he came across really well in this one and I enjoyed the interview to boot. Good stuff.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts