Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From his twitter:

"Yes, Superstars will be mostly watchable tomorrow due to my sharp tongue. You're welcome."
Do you think this will be a permanent role for him while he's injured? Man i wish he could do commentary on Raw too!

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
he should commentate every show when he's injured.

i MIGHT watch this superstars. it would be the first i've watched in a couple years. just kidding, it'd be the first i have EVER watched. but i'm not sure how awesome they'll allow him to be.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If they let him loose just like when he did commentary on NXT then this might potentially be the best Superstars episode ever.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Wait that thing is still on? Good for them. Will check it out for Punk.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
If they let him loose just like when he did commentary on NXT then this might potentially be the best Superstars episode ever.
I think it already guarantee's that it will be the best Superstars episode ever with Punk just appearing on it, doesn't matter what he says.

·
8,232 Posts
PUNKS INJURED?! Fuck me, I had no idea. I knew he had INFLICTED injury on Bourne, but I didn't know Punk got injured. No wonder he wasn't on the Old School Raw.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Sheikuation™;9055500 said:
PUNKS INJURED?! Fuck me, I had no idea. I knew he had INFLICTED injury on Bourne, but I didn't know Punk got injured. No wonder he wasn't on the Old School Raw.
He suffered hip injury at Bragging Rights and must be out of action for up to three months. He was supposed to feud with Daniel Bryan before diagnosed with the injury, and based on Old School Raw edition it seems Ted DiBiase is now taking his place. Well, at least they still keep him on the screen by putting him on commentary team.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Now see, this is a mark of a versatile wrestler. Following in the paths of such icons as Macho Man Randy Savage, Jesse The Body Ventura, Jerry Lawler and Roddy Piper.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
he should commentate every show when he's injured.

i MIGHT watch this superstars. it would be the first i've watched in a couple years. just kidding, it'd be the first i have EVER watched. but i'm not sure how awesome they'll allow him to be.
this , mainly the bold

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
hah thats what I thought to.
It's not even a knock on the Show i have watched like the first Episode and i just didn't care for it. WWE doesn't advertise it at all, at least that's what i get it's like something you can only know about if you really want to. Does it air after RAW? Cause if they could advertise it, but never seen that.

·
Registered
806 Posts
He commented the Ziggler v. Bryan rematch and didn't seem altogether heelish

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
I'm actually going to watch this show just for CM Punk. That's how you know you're good, if you can get me to watch WWE Superstars.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
lol, watch Punk whenever the camera is on him and Scott.

The face gestures he makes at times are hilarious

John Cena country music vid? wtf lame

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
why is this in the "Raw" section if it happened on Superstars?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts