Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Re: CM Punk offered $1m to compete in 5* Wrestling

Is it only to promote the tournament ?

Like they don't have 1 millions and they know he will refuse but everyone will talk about it.

But If he accept ( Which i doubt ), i think i'll listen to this !!!

·
Premium Member
11,092 Posts

Fun little promotional stunt.

·
No Mercy
1,471 Posts

That bald coward promotion Five Star Wrestling getting too big for their boots :hogan

·
Life is Good.
3,931 Posts

Damn it, for a moment I thought this thread was posted in the LU-section. Almost marked my ass off.

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts

There's being a money mark and then there's being really goddamn stupid with your money people are surprised you can even function enough to count how much you're wasting

·
Registered
4,875 Posts

Meh Punk was on the down slide as a talent when he left WWE 3 years ago, pretty sure he won't be any better now. Though it's an interesting promotional tactic, I applaud them for that.

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
20,800 Posts

That offer's too low. At least $5 million with all expenses paid. You gotta pay Punk prices.

:punk2 :punk2:punk2:punk2:

·
Registered
6,303 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Re: CM Punk accepts $1million offer from 5 Star Wrestling, will wrestle June 10th

:shockedpunk

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Re: CM Punk accepts $1million offer from 5 Star Wrestling, will wrestle June 10th

Wow

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts

Punk losing "cred" post-WWE.

Goes on an MTV reality show (Ya Ya I know it was for charity, but why not just do something else for that charity)
Now supposedly taking $1m to wrestle

Which none of that stuff is bad but his whole shtick was being a guy who didn't do stuff like that.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts

Well, colour me surprised I thought he was pretty much done with wrestling. Guess it's just WWE.

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts

Still don't buy it

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,023 Posts

CM Punk will be wrestling again soon? It's going to happen :mark:

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Re: CM Punk offered $1m to compete in 5* Wrestling - Accepts Offer - Will Wrestle June 10th

Its $1million, he'd have been a moron to turn down that pay day.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts