Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this thread has been made before , but I was really wondering what is up with Punk not even featured in the SD intro .. They have all the other top guys and the irrelevant mid carders and even the useless divas in there but no Punk?! What the hell is up with that ?! Not to mention Punk has totally gone downhill recently and has no direction .. The SES storyline started well but lost direction pretty soon .. Punk is the most talented guy on SD and needs to be the champ .. Enough with this Taker-Kane fued !

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
I noticed Christian wasn't on the new intro either(i just assumed it was because he was injured) not sure why Punk isn't on it though.

·
Premium Member
8,294 Posts
It won't be long before the dirt sheets start to report that Punk's back in the doghouse, in response to his omission from the intro. Which is probably a good thing because he usually wins a World Title shortly thereafter.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
It won't be long before the dirt sheets start to report that Punk's back in the doghouse, in response to his omission from the intro. Which is probably a good thing because he usually wins a World Title shortly thereafter.
Ah yes, now that a great day :lmao

Everyone thought he was losing the briefcase until he cashed it in the very next night :lmao

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Maybe he's moving to RAW, a switch for Edge or something?

Because if he's staying on the brand, they would surely include him in the opening video at least once. If they include Kaval and bloody Hornswaggle then he would SURELY be there. I know it's something silly like an opening video but as we know, the WWE put a heck of al ot of work into them and obviously wouldn't miss him out by accident.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm thinking he'll be moving to raw. I mean there isnt even anything left for him to do on smackdown currently.
Yeah, a move to Raw and a big push is what is required .. Sure he will continued to be partly buried because Cena, Orton, Sheamus , Barrett and Nexus are on that show .. Oh well, actually I think he has no chance of a big push :( .. At least, he needs to gain some credibility back and become more relevant as an upper midcard/ main eventer .. Edge is sucking on Raw and he needs to go back to SD desperately .. The switch is necessary ..

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
If Punk was going to Raw, he'd be in the video to keep it a surprise. It wouldn't shock me if it was just a genuine oversight to be honest.
That wouldn't be an oversight, how could it be? CM Punks one of the bigger names on the brand. They managed to get Rosa Mendes on the video...they couldn't miss Punk really. One of the WWEs best features are their video packages etc so I highly doubt they would mess up like that.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts