Wrestling Forum banner

CM Punk/Morrison Post-Chamber Injuries?

3197 Views 17 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  Omega_VIK
Just re-watched the Raw Chamber match and, man, Punk landed hard on that Attitude Adjustment to the Chamber grating. He looked like he was really hurt when he was laying there. And he seems to have cut his upper right thigh on the grating as well.

And for Morrison, he probably was just selling his knee, but does anyone think he was legit hurt??
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· KO
6,195 Posts
How the hell did Punk get that fucked up? Just landing on that steel grate during that clothesline couldn't have done it. When he went "Aaoooww" was the second best thing during the whole PPV, right behind Miz dangling the title into Riley's face.

· The Man Comes Around
8,805 Posts
Just re-watched the Raw Chamber match and, man, Punk landed hard on that Attitude Adjustment to the Chamber grating. He looked like he was really hurt when he was laying there. And he seems to have cut his upper right thigh on the grating as well.

And for Morrison, he probably was just selling his knee, but does anyone think he was legit hurt??
Melina tweeted "Jomo is good", Dude just sell well ( maybe too much )
I think Punk hurt himself after the Springboard in the outside when he screamed " AAAOOOOH "

· Registered
1,238 Posts
When he went "Aaoooww" was the second best thing during the whole PPV, right behind Miz dangling the title into Riley's face.
i was loling at that.... riley was just staring into space ignoring it :argh:

· Registered
322 Posts
People are complaining too much these days. You act like you've never seen something like that before. Just look at some old Hardcore matches 7-10 years ago. Or even that ECW match with edge and foley vs those ECW originals. That's what you should call getting hurt in a wrestling match. I'm sure Punk will get over a few scratches. He knew what he was getting himself into when he signed up for it.

· The Winds of Change
5,629 Posts
Punk always takes his bad bumps like that well. When he got busted open against Rey, or when his nose got busted by Randy...he handled it and made it actually add to the match. Vince probably admires his work. And it's being reflected in how strongly Punk is being booked...

3-0 over Cena, and eliminated Randy last night from the Chamber. Not to mentioned he is actually being booked strongly in the matches themselves. I would love to see him go over Randy at Mania. Randy really doesn't need the win, but it would do a lot for Punk.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.